• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Sexy Nerd Girl Vlog

Started by Rico, May 04, 2011, 05:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Rough crowd here.  Let me just say if she went to a SF or Trek con, she would definitely stand out.  ;)

ElfManDan

Quote from: Rico on June 03, 2011, 06:01:19 PM
Rough crowd here.  Let me just say if she went to a SF or Trek con, she would definitely stand out.  ;)

I'd like to go to one myself and see if I'll stand out. Me and my six pack I mean.

Don't get me wrong, I think it awesome she's a pretty geek girl, but I don't think she's that sexy.

Rico

Well, sexy or not - here's a new episode all about various Green Lanterns.  Fun stuff!

My Favorite Green Lantern - Sexy Nerd Girl 59

Rico

Good one to watch for all us BSG fans!

[embed=560,349]<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KNsDQqya9Rw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/embed]

X

Quote from: Sheppard on June 02, 2011, 10:19:09 PM
Quote from: Bryancd on June 01, 2011, 07:56:42 PM
These are very fun...but she is really not very sexy...

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking it.
Yeah consider me a part of your side of the debate.

X

I thinks that we're going to different conventions. The last few cons that I've been too were packed with very hot scantly clad cos players. I'm not saying the girl isn't above average, but I am saying that in today's con crowds, she might get lost in the shuffle.

Disclaimer: This is on in reference to the cons that I have personally attended. I can't judge the level of sexy in cons that I have not attended.

Meds

Would it be off to say that I think she is a great comedy writer. I find it a shame that you are all missing the fact she writes good stuff and performs it all very well but feel the need to argue wether she is hot or not. Having the title of sexy nerd girl is a good advertising ploy and it works.

On a side note, "yes i would"

Meds

Latest one.
The Time Traveler's Vlog - Sexy Nerd Girl 62

The Time Traveler's Vlog - Sexy Nerd Girl 62

Rico

Quote from: X on June 25, 2011, 09:12:32 AM
I thinks that we're going to different conventions. The last few cons that I've been too were packed with very hot scantly clad cos players. I'm not saying the girl isn't above average, but I am saying that in today's con crowds, she might get lost in the shuffle.

Disclaimer: This is on in reference to the cons that I have personally attended. I can't judge the level of sexy in cons that I have not attended.

I have been to A LOT of cons.  She would definitely stand out from both the general female crowd and girls in many of the costumes I see.  Again, I really want to hang out with you guys and in your circles.  I'm not saying she is a knockout or model material, but I also think her personality and attitude add a lot to her appeal.  Anyway, as they say, it's always in the eye of the beholder. 

ElfManDan

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on June 25, 2011, 12:08:21 PM
Would it be off to say that I think she is a great comedy writer. I find it a shame that you are all missing the fact she writes good stuff and performs it all very well but feel the need to argue wether she is hot or not. Having the title of sexy nerd girl is a good advertising ploy and it works.

On a side note, "yes i would"

I agree she's great at what she does here and I watch them when you guy post them. She's great and I think she has a great personality and a great show. But I wouldn't notice her at a con any more then anybody else if it wasn't for the show.

X

Quote from: Rico on June 25, 2011, 12:45:51 PM
Quote from: X on June 25, 2011, 09:12:32 AM

I have been to A LOT of cons.  She would definitely stand out from both the general female crowd and girls in many of the costumes I see.  Again, I really want to hang out with you guys and in your circles.  I'm not saying she is a knockout or model material, but I also think her personality and attitude add a lot to her appeal.  Anyway, as they say, it's always in the eye of the beholder. 
I think it's the adjective involved. I can see her falling into the cute category, but on my scale, she isn't close to the sexy category. I'm not saying that she's a dog, I don't think anyone is, but to me, she just isn't sexy. That being said, not being sexy isn't a crime. People live happy fulfilled lives being less than sexy.

Also, to answer Meds, we weren't talking about her writing or talent, but a bit of misleading advertising. I mean maybe she is sexy to some people, but let's not lower the bar because she's a geek. There are geek girls out there that will pass the sexy challenge in the eyes of geek and non-geek alike. I just don't think she's one of them to me.

KingIsaacLinksr

Who's to say that some find her attitude/personality sexy?   It doesn't have to be about looks. I do believe that personality has a lot to do with whether a girl is sexy or not.  Many famous Hollywood people just are not sexy to me because of their personalities.  Even if some have drop dead gorgeous bodies.  (I know this isn't the greatest source material, but its the only example I could think of)

Just saying, some like to look a little more than skin deep. 

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

X

Quote from: KingIsaacLinksr on June 25, 2011, 07:51:38 PM
Who's to say that some find her attitude/personality sexy?   It doesn't have to be about looks. I do believe that personality has a lot to do with whether a girl is sexy or not.  Many famous Hollywood people just are not sexy to me because of their personalities.  Even if some they are drop dead gorgeous.  (I know this isn't the greatest source material, but its the only example I could think of)

Just saying

King
Well, you have a good point, but we don't know her personality. we know the personality of the character that she writes, but that doesn't make it her personality.

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: X on June 25, 2011, 07:53:04 PM
Quote from: KingIsaacLinksr on June 25, 2011, 07:51:38 PM
Who's to say that some find her attitude/personality sexy?   It doesn't have to be about looks. I do believe that personality has a lot to do with whether a girl is sexy or not.  Many famous Hollywood people just are not sexy to me because of their personalities.  Even if some they are drop dead gorgeous.  (I know this isn't the greatest source material, but its the only example I could think of)

Just saying

King
Well, you have a good point, but we don't know her personality. we know the personality of the character that she writes, but that doesn't make it her personality.

This is true too and I can't argue with that. 

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

ElfManDan

I think everyone here just has a different definition for the word sexy.