• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

"Voyagers" TV Show (1982) NBC

Started by Dangelus, April 11, 2011, 08:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dangelus

Anybody ever see this?

Looks like it ran from 1982-83 for 20 episodes. I've just come across it and thinking of giving it a watch.

Any opinions?

QuadShot

Not horrible, but not what you could call terrific. Just remember, it was made in the very eary 80's and it shows! Give it a shot I say...

Dangelus

I might do. I like the time travel aspect.

Thanks.

Pyrovile

I loved this show when it was on and would enjoy watching it with my daughter.  Lead actor was killed by a prop gun as I recall.  Where did you come across it?
Reavers!

Dangelus

Quote from: Pyrovile on April 11, 2011, 09:49:52 AM
I loved this show when it was on and would enjoy watching it with my daughter.  Lead actor was killed by a prop gun as I recall.  Where did you come across it?

It is available for streaming from StageVU.  I found it while I was browsing the site. Be aware they aren't too strict on the legitimacy of their content if you know what I mean.

Geekyfanboy

It was a fun series.. got to meet the lead actor a few weeks before he shot himself with a prop guy and died... sad story.

Dangelus

Pyrovile

Now that I'm not running short of time on my lunch break I see that Netflix has it as well, just not streamable. 
Reavers!

Rico

Fun little TV series.  It was sad about the lead actor (he went to the same college I did, MSU).  I love the Omni, time travel prop from that series.

ricdude

Before "V" stood for "visitors"...

I remember watching it and enjoying it at the time, but, then again, I was 12.  I think it was the closest thing to Dr. Who in the states that aired before my bedtime.