• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Hughes The Force

Started by Geekyfanboy, March 28, 2011, 05:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Had a friend work on this fan film.. also heard an interview from the creator on the recent Forcecast...

It's Weird Science meets Star Wars.

Hughes The Force - Official Teaser Trailer

And James Arnold Taylor who voices Obi-wan in the Clone Wars makes an appearance as Obi-wan in the movie.. here's a video

Hughes The Force - Teaser Trailer to Announce James Arnold Taylor Featured as Obi-Wan Kenobi

Also Catherine Taber who voices Padme Amidala in the Clone Wars will make and appearance as Padme in the film.

Bryancd

I've been following this on the ForceCast as well. Really enjoyed the interview this past week with the writer/director, he was terrific. I'm looking forward to this a bit more than I was for Fan Boys, which I still haven't seen the whole thing.

ori-STUDFARM

Anyone heard of this movie? I've heard about it a few times on the Forcecast and finally remembered to look it up....

It is a movie tribute to both John Hughes' movies and Star Wars. It is basically a retelling of Weird Science rammed full of other John Hughes references....and features a lot of Star Wars references....

I haven't been this excited since I saw the trailer for Fanboys....and that was right up my alley!!

Hughes The Force - Official Teaser Trailer

Apologies if it's already been posted, but the search function keeps timing out.