• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Hello from Adama!

Started by Adama, January 31, 2011, 11:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adama

Hey Guys! This is Kent (Adama on the forum).  Thanks for putting my pic up on the site!  I've been a member on the forums for quite some time but never have chimed in on anything.  Just a little background on myself, I have really gotten into prop collecting these last couple of years.  It started out with the Battlestar auctions held by PropWorx and now has grown into a real hobby.  I now own original Star Trek, BSG, Stargate, and Caprica items as well as some real space shuttle pieces.  Thank God for my "Man Cave / Office" or my wife would've probably kicked me out by now.  Really enjoy the show and look forward to meeting all you guys! :starwars:

Rico

Welcome to our happy place Kent!  Love to see some pics of those props.  As you know, we have some pretty good collectors on the forum (myself included).  Again, welcome!

Bryancd

Welcome and yes, pics please! I love seeing peoples collections!

Geekyfanboy

Hey Adama.. welcome to the forums.. glad you finally said hi.

moyer777

So nice to have the commander of the Galactica on board.  WELCOME!  SO SAY WE ALL!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Adama

Thanks Rick!  As you can tell I borrowed an arc reactor to restore myself.  During the BSG series I got a little older and larger, so I had to do something to reverse the effect.

Meds

Hello Sir and welcome to the forum family, looking forward to reading your posts.

Adama

Hello! Thanks for the welcome! Glad to be aboard!

WillEagle

Feathers

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

davekill

Welcome Adama

- cool name btw

M-5

Vartok

Just make sure your wife is not a Cylon, seems Adama never saw any of them coming - he was surrounded by Cylons!  Unless of course she is a number 6 - I could live with that.

And here's hoping your face is not as rugged as your namesake!

LOL

V

By the way, there is an amazing summary of all Cylon human models at this link

http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Cylons_%28RDM%29

Adama

Thanks Vartok!  Nope my wife is definitely not Cylon!  If I keep collecting all this junk in my man cave she might turn into on though!   :cylon  Thanks for the link!

Adama

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE WARM WELCOME!  I'LL TRY TO KEEP POSTING SOME PICS UP OF MY RECENT EXPERIENCES AND PROPS.