• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

"Wonder Woman" TV series - NBC

Started by Rico, January 22, 2011, 07:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Why do you guys assume it was bad... could have been any number of reasons they didn't pick it up for a series. I mean it comes down to a few executives at NBC who make the decisions not liking it or not liking the look of it or the story. But that's how it goes.. there are hundreds of pilots made and very few ever make it to series.

WillEagle

I thought there were to many alter egos for her but i still would have watched it.

ElfManDan

Quote from: Geekyfanboy on May 13, 2011, 07:13:55 AM
Why do you guys assume it was bad... could have been any number of reasons they didn't pick it up for a series. I mean it comes down to a few executives at NBC who make the decisions not liking it or not liking the look of it or the story. But that's how it goes.. there are hundreds of pilots made and very few ever make it to series.

Well everything I heard about it sounded not great. That's why I assume it wasn't good. If they release the pilot I'll probably watch it and pass actual judgement on that.

KingIsaacLinksr

Why does anyone assume its good?  ;)  Just saying, we haven't seen jack squat to say one way or another.

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

ElfManDan

I also have to say as well about the hot pants, I see hotter girls in hotter pants at the gym. I'm not feeling like that is much of a loss here. I'm not joking actually. We have an instructor who wear disco pants a few weeks ago for launch.

Meds

I think the fact Elizasbeth Hurley was in the pilot was the reason they said no LOL.

QuadShot

Quote from: Kingisaaclinksr on May 13, 2011, 06:44:15 PM

Why does anyone assume its good?  ;)  Just saying, we haven't seen jack squat to say one way or another.

King

...and yet...a lot of people crapped on it anyway.

Rico

A cool review of the pilot episode of the "Wonder Woman" series at the link below along with some cool pics.

http://www.ifanboy.com/content/articles/REVIEW__Wonder_Woman_Pilot

Bromptonboy

Pete

Geekyfanboy

KingIsaacLinksr

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: KingIsaacLinksr on June 09, 2011, 10:53:44 AM
Hmm, not much to go on...

King

You sir are the King of the Pessimist :)

Bryancd

Quote from: Geekyfanboy on June 09, 2011, 11:17:00 AM

King

We had a coronation ceremony and everything.. :)

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: Bryancd on June 09, 2011, 11:37:02 AM
Quote from: Geekyfanboy on June 09, 2011, 11:17:00 AM

King

We had a coronation ceremony and everything.. :)

ha ha ha. 

Actually, I wasn't trying to be pessimist, I was just commenting it would have been nicer to see more :) 

King

Dangelus