• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Sci-Fi Movie Quote Game!

Started by Bryancd, January 10, 2011, 04:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryancd

Been a while sine we played one of these. You know the rules, guess the quote right and you get a turn. I'll start.

"Come on you apes. You want to live forever?!"

wraith1701

Quote from: Bryancd on January 10, 2011, 04:13:38 PM
Been a while sine we played one of these. You know the rules, guess the quote right and you get a turn. I'll start.

"Come on you apes. You want to live forever?!"

Starship Troopers.  I love that movie!

Bryancd

wraith1701

Thanks, man.   ;D

Here's my quote-

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick a$$. And I'm all out of bubblegum."

Bryancd

Sorry, I posted that before I saw you put up another quote. If you KNOW you have it right, go ahead and post a new one. I know Eric's but I'll let someone else go.

Geekyfanboy

Bromptonboy

Pete

Bryancd

OK, you guys are crazy! It's "Duke Nuke 'Em"!!!! :)

Geekyfanboy

Try this one...

"We didn't choose this place! We didn't choose these people! They were invited!"

Bromptonboy

Quote from: Geekyfanboy on January 10, 2011, 05:34:55 PM
Try this one...

"We didn't choose this place! We didn't choose these people! They were invited!"

Close Encounters?

Pete

Geekyfanboy

Yep.. Close Encounters of the Third Kind... your next!!!

Bromptonboy

"Neville!  Come out Neville!  Neville!"
Pete

Bromptonboy

Ok, that one is pretty obscure..'The Omega Man' (continuing my Charlton Heston kick).
Pete

Rico

Ok, since it looks like Bromptonboy answered his own, I'll toss out a tough one.  It's been in my signature for a little while now.  And it's probably a tough one.  So, guess this one:

"Scientists are saying the future is going to be far more futuristic than they originally predicted."

Jobydrone

I guess noone is going to answer, I'll give a hint:  It's from the only decent movie the Rock ever made.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx