Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Pray for Angela from Anomaly

Started by Jen, September 20, 2010, 05:54:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuadShot

She's in our prays Jen, as are you. Al

moyer777

Amy and I have been praying as well as many of our friends and church.  Hang in there.  I am praying that they get everything out and she recovers quickly. 

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Geekyfanboy

Hey guys.. I know Angela doesn't want any $$ assistants but I was thinking of pooling some money together and we could send her a nice arrangement of Get Well Flowers.. either to the hospital if she is there long or to her house.. what do you think?

billybob476

moyer777

Great idea Kenny, where do I send some $$$?

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Geekyfanboy

Cool.. if you want to be part of this you can send money through paypal to Knightsoftheguild@gmail.com I'll order the flowers and find out where to send them.

Rico

I don't mean to stop any flowers or anything, but perhaps a donation to the American Cancer Society (or other group doing research) might be an idea too.  Just a suggestion.

billybob476

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Rico on September 20, 2010, 10:09:05 AM
I don't mean to stop any flowers or anything, but perhaps a donation to the American Cancer Society (or other group doing research) might be an idea too.  Just a suggestion.

I like that idea.. maybe whatever funds I have left over from the flowers I can donate to ACS

Blackride

Jen, I will keep her in my prayers!
Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.

Jen

Thank you everyone. I'll make sure Angela gets your well wishes. I think Angela would appreciate the flowers and the donation to ACS.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Rico

Quote from: Geekyfanboy on September 20, 2010, 10:26:37 AM
Quote from: Rico on September 20, 2010, 10:09:05 AM

I like that idea.. maybe whatever funds I have left over from the flowers I can donate to ACS

Sounds like a good plan Kenny.

Jen

Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Meds

Quote from: Geekyfanboy on September 20, 2010, 10:01:43 AM
Cool.. if you want to be part of this you can send money through paypal to Knightsoftheguild@gmail.com I'll order the flowers and find out where to send them.

Sent you some £ Kenny. :D Let me know you got it ok.

Rico

Also just sent some $ in too.  Thanks for helping out on this Kenny.