• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Hello from MI and IN

Started by Rhen, September 07, 2010, 10:38:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhen

Hello all, I have been listening to the Podcast for about 6 months now and decided it was time to join in the discussions.

I am a 45 year old automotive engineer with a wife and two kids (one high school and one college).

Like Rico I work displaced from my home. My wife, kids and house are in Indiana and I work in Ann Arbor, MI. So I drive home to Indiana on the weekends and live in MI during the week. It sux.

I am a huge scifi fan and love Star Trek (except that crap called Voyager), Firefly, Star Wars and anything with spaceships or stuff blowing up.

Keep up the great podcast Rico and I look forward to interesting discussions with all the forum members.

RickPeete

Bryancd

Meds

Welcome Rhen, Looking forward to reading your posts. have fun.

billybob476

Feathers

Welcome. We can never have too many engineers around on these boards (although I'm Aerospace/Avionics rather than Automotive).

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Geekyfanboy

M-5

ElfManDan

Rico

Welcome to the fun!  We can wave to each other on weekends when we travel home!  ;)

moyer777

Hey Rhen.  You will love it here.  And pretty soon we will make you a Janeway lover.  ;)

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Blackride

Welcome aboard. I do have to warn you that Bryancd tends to post pics. The kicker is he tends not to wear a shirt :(
Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.

Rhen

Quote from: moyer777 on September 07, 2010, 02:32:20 PM
Hey Rhen.  You will love it here.  And pretty soon we will make you a Janeway lover.  ;)

What is this "Janeway" of which you speak?

GACK it was painful just to type her name!

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

davekill