• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Mortal Kombat - (Rebirth) Legacy

Started by Geekyfanboy, June 09, 2010, 10:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

I really enjoyed this.. looking forward to seeing where the series goes.

Scott

Glad they got Jeri Ryan again for the real series. :)
- Scott Hough

The Vintage Gamers

Scott

Wow, it looks like a prequel to the games.
- Scott Hough

The Vintage Gamers

ElfManDan

The martial arts, a lot of Taekwondo, maybe a little Capoeira and Muay Thai styles were actually pretty good. Though I don't know what all the dirty fighting was about. Also cool to see Erica Cerra from Eureka.

Scott

I like the real world TV show references.
- Scott Hough

The Vintage Gamers

Geekyfanboy

People are having mixed reactions to this episode... what do you guys think?

Mortal Kombat: Legacy - Ep. 4 - Kitana & Mileena (Part 1)

Scott

Loved the story. Didn't like the animation. The constant switching from animated to live action throws the viewer off. This is a live action series, don't use cartoons. Use CGI if needed, don't use drawn animation. At least (if done right) CGI can look like it's real.
- Scott Hough

The Vintage Gamers

Rico

Think you need to fix your links Kenny.  Make sure it actually spells out the word Youtube in the link.

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Rico on May 31, 2011, 04:32:04 PM
Think you need to fix your links Kenny.  Make sure it actually spells out the word Youtube in the link.

Yeah I did that the first time... and they still didn't work.. but it's working now.. oh well..

Rico

Quote from: Geekyfanboy on May 31, 2011, 04:36:29 PM
Quote from: Rico on May 31, 2011, 04:32:04 PM
Think you need to fix your links Kenny.  Make sure it actually spells out the word Youtube in the link.

Yeah I did that the first time... and they still didn't work.. but it's working now.. oh well..

I took a screenshot to show you.  This is what they were previously posted as:

Geekyfanboy

Yep.. I'm aware of that.. those are the links I got from You Tube.

I tried four times with various URL from you tube to get them to embed and they never did so I just left them the way you saw them. After you told me to fix them I went back and grabbed a different version of the URL and they worked.