• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Hi everyone...moyer777's wife is here- trekwife777 aka Amy

Started by trekwife777, April 27, 2010, 10:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dangelus

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: trekwife777 on April 27, 2010, 11:28:38 PM
well, let's see here?  Maybe I won't be making Swedish pancakes for a young man named Tim anymore?

:'( :'( :'(  But.....but, I love those things!  I take it back, I take it back!!!!

:P

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

sheldor

Maybe we should start a special section of the forum for these new members? :)

Meds

Hey Amy :D great to see you here lol. Oh hold on. Rico's wife is here, Ricks wife is here oh no, we're being caught out lol

Feathers

I think some of us are still safe from our wives joining the forum!

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Geekyfanboy

OMG.. it's Amy from Take Him With You.. you're my favorite host on that show.. oh wait don't tell Rick. ;)

BTW .. I should be up in your area in June.. I can pick up that Picard stand up that you offered to me :)

trekwife777

Thanks for the warm welcome geeky friends.  I forgive you KingLink and will feed you and any other Sci-Fi fanatic Swedish pancakes as long as you don't mind the drive/flight to get here.   ;)  I do have a little Belguim waffle maker and make decent waffles, so that is an option.  I can make Swedish food and Rick can entertain everyone with his puns. (Geekyfanboy) Kenny, I would love to take you up on the offer for you to take the cut out of Jean Luc off my hands but I am concerned that we would need to get a bank loan after for the long marriage counciling sessions that would be needed to recover from Rick's loss of his beloved cardboard cut out.  I will cook for you though if you come up this way.  It is beautiful up here, just bring a rain coat!  :flying
Take Him with you  I am co-host of this geeky podcast.  Come take a listen

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: trekwife777 on April 28, 2010, 06:56:26 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome geeky friends.  I forgive you KingLink and will feed you and any other Sci-Fi fanatic Swedish pancakes as long as you don't mind the drive/flight to get here.   ;)  I do have a little Belguim waffle maker and make decent waffles, so that is an option.  I can make Swedish food and Rick can entertain everyone with his puns. (Geekyfanboy) Kenny, I would love to take you up on the offer for you to take the cut out of Jean Luc off my hands but I am concerned that we would need to get a bank loan after for the long marriage counciling sessions that would be needed to recover from Rick's loss of his beloved cardboard cut out.  I will cook for you though if you come up this way.  It is beautiful up here, just bring a rain coat!  :flying

I was thinking you'll need a loan for the divorce imo if you take it away.  :P  Jk

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Poodyglitz

Hey Amy!

I came to the welcome wagon late (but better late than never). I noticed your recipe and thought, "cool"! I'm sure you've been having a great time here. Hope you're having a great summer (or what's left of it).