• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

HI

Started by Mrs. Rico, April 25, 2010, 12:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs. Rico

DH finally got me to register...I figure I'll learn more about him now!  :laugh:

Rico

Hi, DW!  Now you get to learn about the real me!  Oh, no!   :eekout

Bromptonboy

Welcome aboard the forums!  Well done Brother Rico...now if I can only get the 'memsahib' in my household to join as well....

;)
Pete

ElfManDan

Welcome to the forum. Guess Rico is gonna have to be on best behavior from now on.

Rico

Quote from: Sheppard on April 25, 2010, 02:03:51 PM
Welcome to the forum. Guess Rico is gonna have to be on best behavior from now on.

Isn't that always the case?   :innocent

jedijeff

Welcome to the Forums :).  Rico is going to have to limit all that Wild and Crazy posting he does ;)

sheldor

Quote from: Mrs. Rico on April 25, 2010, 12:46:20 PM
DH finally got me to register...I figure I'll learn more about him now!  :laugh:

Whoa!!! I didn't know hell hath frozen over.  Wonder how many other Mrs Rico's we can get on the forums?  Welcome aboard!! :)

Rico

Quote from: sheldore on April 25, 2010, 02:14:40 PM
Quote from: Mrs. Rico on April 25, 2010, 12:46:20 PM
DH finally got me to register...I figure I'll learn more about him now!  :laugh:

Whoa!!! I didn't know hell hath frozen over.  Wonder how many other Mrs Rico's we can get on the forums?  Welcome aboard!! :)

Mark - one is plenty!  And I mean that in the nicest way - of course.   :blush

Mrs. Rico

Whoa!  You mean there are MORE Mrs. Ricos!!!   :shootgun:  (You are going to regret that you wanted me to join!  :ohbaby)

Meds

Hello there Mrs Rico, welcome to the forum. You'll find out he's a good boy really. Well we would say that he's just paid us all several pounds to keep quiet. ;)

sheldor

Quote from: Mrs. Rico on April 25, 2010, 02:47:40 PM
Whoa!  You mean there are MORE Mrs. Ricos!!!   :shootgun:  (You are going to regret that you wanted me to join!  :ohbaby)

I meant other wives of forum members :)  I told Carol about the forum but she declined. :(

iceman

welcome aboard

Geekyfanboy

Yay.. Mrs Rico is here.. welcome

Dangelus

Welcome Mrs Rico!

Does this mean the end of the Daily Babe Pic? lol

KingIsaacLinksr

Welcome aboard!  Glad to see some female perspectives.  Now you gotta give us dirty dark secrets of Sir Rico :P

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr