News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

So, are you having a boy or a girl?

Started by Jen, March 20, 2010, 06:10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheldor

Quote from: Jen on December 28, 2010, 11:53:17 AM
Just an update. Aaron turned 5 months old on Christmas Day. He's a long, tall Texan baby...just like Dave and I. :)  Here are some photos that we took recently. I've always heard people say "they grow up so fast", but until now I never really grasped what that meant. He's not a newborn anymore...he's a 15 pound baby who is growing by leaps and bounds.  :'( :)

So where's all the SNOW?   How do you celebrate Christmas without snow?   Very nice pictures

Jen

Quote from: sheldor on December 28, 2010, 02:33:31 PM
Quote from: Jen on December 28, 2010, 11:53:17 AM
Just an update. Aaron turned 5 months old on Christmas Day. He's a long, tall Texan baby...just like Dave and I. :)  Here are some photos that we took recently. I've always heard people say "they grow up so fast", but until now I never really grasped what that meant. He's not a newborn anymore...he's a 15 pound baby who is growing by leaps and bounds.  :'( :)

So where's all the SNOW?   How do you celebrate Christmas without snow?   Very nice pictures

Thank you. :) We celebrate with margaritas while tubing down the river when it's 75 degrees. But this year it was in the upper 20's low 30's. Contrary to popular belief, it does snow in Texas. :) Just not always in the part of Texas where we live. ;)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Bryancd

Jen

AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Ktrek

In my new job as a photo tech I see baby pictures every day but I have to say you have a cute baby Jen! And some really great shots too!

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Feathers

I want to hear a ceiling fan conversation! ;)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

moyer777

what you don't talk to yours Mike?  Mine likes hanging out and feels dizzy sometimes.  ;)  Great pics Jen.  What a handsome youngling.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

davekill

Beautiful Baby pics Jen and Dave!

I really like the name Aaron too.

Jen

Hi davekill and kTrek! Oh...and Mike and Rick. :) Thank you everyone. I think he's pretty cute too. ;)
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Feathers

Quote from: moyer777 on December 28, 2010, 05:15:47 PM
what you don't talk to yours Mike?  Mine likes hanging out and feels dizzy sometimes.  ;)  Great pics Jen.  What a handsome youngling.

We don't have such things but I'm sure the conversation would simply circle round the same old points again and again.

moyer777

well, yes, and of course they would become your biggest fan.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Feathers

I think this is all some strange fan-tasy o yours Rick.

spaltor

Jen, I see Aaron has an Eeyore.  This is the correct choice from the Hundred Acre Wood.  :)

Jobydrone

Quote from: spaltor on January 07, 2011, 08:31:42 AM
Jen, I see Aaron has an Eeyore.  This is the correct choice from the Hundred Acre Wood.  :)

Sure if you want a sad little pessimist as your best buddy and cribmate.  I'd think Tigger would be more fun to hang around with but that's just me ;) :) ;)
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

billybob476