• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Corgi on Board to Produce STAR TREK 40th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTIBLES

Started by Geekyfanboy, June 21, 2006, 01:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryancd

I saw the Enterprise D at a local HobbyTown, it's very nicely detailed and painted. Let me know and prices.

jedijeff

I saw the Original Enterprise well on Holiday, looked very nice, though the price they wanted at the store was to high. Will be interested to see more pictures.

Cpt.Serwin

I have the both enterprises on layaway at a local store they are a total of 70 with out tax the D is 40 and the TOS is 30 I am also trying to get them to get the diffiant & voyager from one of there other stories.

bailinski

diffiant & voyager ?  I didn't see those, or I would have ordered them too..

KM Collect
Ebay feedback: Kitemare
Master Replicas Authorized Retailer

Cpt.Serwin

It showed them on the back of the box as well as the klingon bird of prey and the romulan warbird I think.

Cpt.Serwin

Here is a link on the Corgi stuff it does not show the difiant or voyager but talks about them
http://www.scifi.com/sfw/cool/sfw14260.html

bailinski

KM Collect

ryanlb

The Voyager, Defiant and Warbird havn't been released yet, as far as I know.  I've only seen pics of the 2 Enterprises, and the Klingon vessel, and they're really cool.  Gotta pick up the Bird of Prey sometime.
"I won't have this handed to me, it's only worth something if you struggle for it.  Damn it, Bones, I want my pain.  I NEED my pain."
"The fact that you just quoted Star Trek V to me only proves how screwed we are without that money." ~ PVP Online

bailinski

The Voyager and the others are not till 2008 per Corgi.  I have to say these are even better in hand.  If anyone wants one, I am not going to post them on my site till tonight, but PM me and I'll get you one.  I am offering the Klingon bird of prey and TOS Enterprise for $30 shipped and TNG Enterprise $40 shipped in the US.  International will be slightly more.

KM Collect

Rico

bailinski

Quote from: Rico on March 13, 2007, 10:05:21 AM
Very 'purty' those are.  Might have to get them.

I was very impressed with the quality of these small ships.  I am keeping one of each for myself.  Trust me for the money you can not go wrong on this. ;)

KM Collect

ryanlb

The two enterprises are definitely worth it.  I paid a little less on ebay, but I also searched for a while as most prices were slightly higher.  I was initially disappointed that the saucer on the D is plastic, while the original is all metal, but I quickly realized that with the design of the ship it'd be very front-heavy if it was metal.
I'll be picking up the Bird of Prey very soon.
"I won't have this handed to me, it's only worth something if you struggle for it.  Damn it, Bones, I want my pain.  I NEED my pain."
"The fact that you just quoted Star Trek V to me only proves how screwed we are without that money." ~ PVP Online

Geekyfanboy

Yeah I think I might have to pick up the Enterprise D ship. How big is Enterprise D ??

ryanlb

8-9 inches long, I think.  Bigger than the SW Ultra Titaniums, if you're familiar with those.

bailinski

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on March 13, 2007, 10:10:03 AM
Yeah I think I might have to pick up the Enterprise D ship. How big is Enterprise D ??

8'' long 6'' wide

KM Collect