• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Ready Room # 67

Started by Rico, January 13, 2010, 07:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Ready Room # 67 is now up.  This is a synopsis of Season 10.  Thanks for the help on this Kenny - and the rest!

http://www.treksinscifi.com/podcasts/TreksInSciFi_Ready_Room_67.mp3

Feathers

It seems such a long time ago!

I got to listen on the way into work this morning. Good summary - I can't imagine how long that took to record and edit. (I'd like to have heard all of the remaining posts read but we'd have been here until Christmas if we did that. This is a good compromise.)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Meds

Great Ready Room. Many thanks to Crystal who wrote and narrated this programme. Also many thanks to Kenny for producing the Ready Room it's hard work and we appreciate your work.
Part two will be out soon wrote again by Crystal and narrated by our new moderator of the forum Joe ( billybob476) looking forward to that one.

Bromptonboy

I have it loaded for the return commute today - looking forward to it.  Thanks for all the hard work.
Pete

Geekyfanboy

Yes thank you Crystal for doing this summary.. yeah Feathers I would have liked to have played each post but you guys are moving so quickly in season 11.. I mean you're already past post 20 and it's only been a week. It's going to be a challenge just to keep up with season 11.

Thanks for posting this Rico and Thanks to Meds for organizing it.