• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Horizon, news from the future. Issue #3 for June 16th 2006

Started by Chief, June 15, 2006, 09:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief

Back from a time-space continuum, Horizon is back and reloaded as your source for sci-fi news.

First of all I want to apologise for not being able to post in the forums or here on Horizon. I had some tough days followed by a home computer crash. It’s all OK now and Horizon is back with a new format in Wordpress which allows me to update it more efficiently. We now have RSS support, archives, dinamic XML code and the ability to change templates on the fly.

This week we have some minor news since all the major franchises are in production or in hold. Still we have some interesting pieces and people.

Spielber, Shatner, Transformers, Frakes and even some Star Wars comics. So go now and read Horizon!

"The Needs Of The Many, Out Weigh The Needs Of The Few, Or The One..."
Mr. Spock

Rico

Chief

"The Needs Of The Many, Out Weigh The Needs Of The Few, Or The One..."
Mr. Spock

spock

Sorry you had a tough week. I am glad it is up. Too bad the template wont work :(. Hey Morex, if you give me a copy of the new temp code, I could tweak it abit with some of the older theme.
Visit the Unofficial Treks n Sci-Fi RPG forum http://spocksmac.byethost11.com/forum

Riskygodfather

Great job, I love this way of getting great sci-fi news.
"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out

Picard_delta_5

nice, i've been telling a lot of people about ur newsletters... they are really great... thanks...
Star Trek Will Rise Again