• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2010!!!

Started by Rico, December 31, 2009, 03:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ktrek

Happy New Year everyone! I wish you all the best!

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

jedijeff

Quote from: Bryancd on January 01, 2010, 06:52:18 AM
Upon hearing the news of Michael Schumacher's return to Formula One, Jeff decides he can take the ex-champ down and replaces Lewis Hamilton in the Treks in Sci Fi sponsored Mini Cooper F-1 car!

LOL, Expect Driver Announcement soon, with splashy car unveiling regardless of tough economic times. Car will be prepared by Former Renault/Mclaren engineers with Nelson Piquet jr as my "support" driver ;)

Happy New Year everyone. Like Usual I missed it as I was awake at 11:42, but some how next time I looked at the clock it was past Midnight.

Some more predictions

Rico lands job as official podcaster for Trek, part of the job requires him to wash and polish JJ's car every week ;)

Bryan wins Iron Man, but is later disqualified when Midichlorian count is to high and Warp core on bike does not meet regulations ;)

Kenny completes his hobbit costume and lands a role on the movie after he is spotted at Comic con, but has to pass up on the opportunity since his contract with the guild will not allow him to take a break ;)

Rick comes out with another version of Battlestar Galactica, the Rocking Musical version where the Cylons lift you up instead of tear you down ;)

Jen, Meds and Just X are given the task of writing the new Trek movie replacing Alex Kurtzman, Robert Orci and Damon Lindeloff. But after accidentally spilling some coffee on JJ's freshly washed car, are dropped from the production. They are given some other work, writing the dialog for Megan Fox in the next Transformers movie ;)

Billybob with his new found power as moderator at the Treks in Sci Forums tries to leverage that into a position at Blizzard. He is given top ranking executive position, but is let go shortly after due to too much time on the forums, not enough time playing WOW. ;)

Feathers completes another stint as guest host of Treks in Sci-Fi guest host with much fanfare, but after Steve Jobs discovers that the podcast was recorded on an iPhone, threatens action if he is not given credit for any future podcasts or comments that Feather contributes ;)

After Vartoks hugely successful guest stint on Treks in Sci-Fi John Williams contacts him, and sends him unreleased tapes from his early work on Lost in Space. The music is so powerful, that Vartok is lost for days to come, and is found at a Barnes a Noble listening to a Hannah Montana CD. ;)

More to come..

Rico

Awesome predictions Jeff - and everyone else!  Great stuff!!!  :)

Feathers

I'm loving reading these!

Vartok listening to Hannah Montana CD? Nah...

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

moyer777

several LOL moments.  I'm reading these to my family.  They have grins on their faces.  :)

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

sheldor

Quote from: Rico on December 31, 2009, 04:17:02 PM
Markinro (sheldar) decides to start up his own version of the internet!

Yes, it shall be called WoWNet.  No email, websites or blogs....just WOW!!

Feathers

Quote from: moyer777 on January 01, 2010, 08:11:25 AM
several LOL moments.  I'm reading these to my family.  They have grins on their faces.  :)

Oh dear. I'm in trouble for the Five Lights comment aren't I. ;)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

jedijeff

A few more

Dan M - With Masters Degree completed, embarks on new career as Toy Designer. Comes up with circular shaped line of Star Trek characters. Line is canceled after the Shat will not give his approval as look to similar to his physique. ;)

Jobeydrone - After playing every game to date on all video game platforms, takes to board games, and finds new passion in Spongebob Squarepants Sorry! ;)

Dangelus - Is offered a position at Microsoft beta testing products, but has to take a leave of absence after seeing to many Blue screens, is fitted with corrective eye wear to remove that certain shade of Blue. ;)

Wraith1701 - Hired on as a Scale Model consultant for next Star Trek movie, but has disagreement with JJ after wanting to incorporate the Klingon color of blood pink into the new design for a Klingon Battle Cruiser. ;)

Bromptonboy - gets cast in the remake of Logans Run, but wants to use bike instead of run since he is past lastday. Producers say will get back to him, still waiting for call. ;)

Ktrek - accepts position to over see Blu-ray conversion of classic movies, but has to leave after discovers executives only want to colorize movies in different shades of Blue to promote the Blu-ray format ;)

iceman - His cats steal his Star Trek props, will return only if he can lead them to the Slaver Weapon as seen in the Animated series, and also some better quality cat food ;)

Sheldar - After a marathon of TV viewing he shows up at Rico's house to challenge him to a game of Star Trek scene it. They battle over the last piece of the 4th anniversary cake, regardless that it has gone bad. ;)

Trekkygeek - In a quest to test all apps on his ipod touch, overloads the device with a app that makes burping sounds. With the ipod offline, forced to watch British reality TV and but unable to tweet his displeasure of it. ;)

AlanP - Attends 80's classic metal concert, highlight of the night is when Cinderella performs Gypsy Road, decides to drop Sci-Fi fandom and kick start the Glam Metal scene again. ;)

Geekyfanboy

These are great guys.. it's fun to hear your perception of me from just the things I post on this forum. :)