My first time... with Evil Mirror D'Callan!!!1!

Started by cosmonaut, November 10, 2009, 03:04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cosmonaut

This is the spontaneous mini-RPG I had with HawkeyeMeds! I had ridiculous amounts of fun as Evil Mirror D'Callen reacted in an rather unexpected way to my actions. As if... he had his own mind! Oh, I wish there would be some kind of, uhm, you know, a place where one could play kind of characters and, you know, have fun and stuff! I'd call it fun character interaction place, or maybe role playing game, that's more catchy!
I wrote a short introduction, for those of you that don't follow the "Post Readers for Season 10 thread" as faithful as I do...

You know the feeling, that little tug in your stomach, you just know, somewhere, someplace, something went horribly wrong? It's that feeling that tells you that the black void (that sits there instead of a soul) of two like minded evil beings just touched. And when the internet sprung into existence, this was much more likely to happen, as physical boundaries ceased to exist and information shed it's material shell.

The following meeting might not happen in this universe (or the JJverse, for that matter), but I promise you, it is true. It all started when Evil D'Callan unknowingly thwarted on of Katrin von Berlin's dark scheme to embed the one, the final sound in something as innocent as a podcast. Just when she was about to pick the perfect post for the that last, important note of her little lethal tune - D'Callan grabbed all of the remaining posts and rendered the work of a whole week worthless.

Crossing their paths somewhere on a server-farm in well-secured building on the other side of the planet they instantly knew they were made for each other, so Evil D'Callan took an invitation for some gluhwein in Katrins layer, a forgotten bunker on top of the Teufelsberg...

----------------
His evil laugh echoed through the bunker as he slams his fist on the table and demands the gluhwein, holding the post readings in his hands as a barter tool.
---------------
She hands him a cup of deliciously smelling gluhwein, saying
"Have a drink first! To the new order!", smiling perfidiously.
----------------
D'Callan takes the delicious smelling drink and raises to lips whilst keeping the eyes on the devious smiling lady.
"It has begun and we raise our glasses." he smiled and offered a wink."
----------------
"Yes, indeed!" She takes a sip but keeps her eyes on her guest.
----------------
He takes another sip, enjoying the taste. Soon he places empty glass down in front oh his host, wondering if he'll get another glass.
----------------
Her eyes widen a bit. She opens her mouth to say something, but stops. Paling she turns to one of her drawers and starts to dig hectically through its contents, mumbling something unintelligible in German.
Filling his glass again she adds the content of a small vial.
"I forgot the special ingredient..."
It would be hard to miss her ears turning red even if they weren't slightly protruding, and it was yet too early to attribute this noticeable change to the spirits of the delicious beverage.
----------------
Watching his host with interest and curiosity he nearly missed the slight of hand movement into his glass. Sniffing the contents he smiles at her. Taking a sip but keeping the contents in his mouth his eyes turn a dark shade of green. Waiting for his host to turn round, he watches, smiles, switches the glasses and spits out the contents.
Admiring his host he raises his glass and gives a wide evil grin.
----------------
Looking relieved she takes up the glass in front of her and takes another hearty sip. Still holding the glass she reaches over and lays her hand on his wrist, almost imperceptibly feeling for his pulse.
"Oh, I, uhm, I should probably tell you. There are... certain expectations I've to fulfill as a female villain. You understand, the social pressure, and I'm only human, although I'm working on some cyborg... but well' talk about this later. It became my habit to poison the drinks of my visitors, I had to, I'm very sorry, and now I just can't help it! Please understand, it was a mistake!"
Then she takes another sip.
----------------
Feeling the warmth of her touch he looked into her eyes and smiled. His own eyes grew darker in colour, the green tint headed towards a opal.
"Oh my dear, do you possibly have the antidote? It would be such a shame for our evening to end!" He watched for her reaction. A female if such darkness should not be wasted. He held his glass up, and with his other hand ran his fingers over her own, his pulse quickened and not because of the poison. This would confuse his host especially as her own drink was now the poisoned one.
----------------
Her next sentence was rather burst out than spoken.
"Oh, yes, I have the antidote! I just gave it to you in your second glass, I just didn't want to say anything until you drank from it because I feared you wouldn't believe me when I told you and refuse to take it! I'm so happy this didn't go horribly wrong, we have a great future now that we found each other! So you will forgive me?"
She takes another sip, waiting for his answer.
----------------
Holding her hand tighter he concentrated on her words.
'The other glass...?'
Thinking quickly he looked into her own glass and realized that there was only a small amount left in it, she smiled as she sipped. Realizing he didn't have much time he pulled her towards him and kissed her. He shock of his sudden action caused her to cough up her drink which he swallowed quickly. As she pulled away he grabbed her glass and swallowed the remaining contents. "Forgive me my dear, I was simply thirsty for your hospitality!"
----------------

*** the end ***

*** the end?***

Bromptonboy

Pete

Feathers

Ah, so that's what you were up to last night. Now I understand!

Evil...

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Meds

That was fun to write, its always nice to bring old Evil D out of the cupboard. Excellent work cosmonaut, be thankfull he didnt do what he did to mirror sevryl. ;)

Feathers

cosmonaut

I could have had licking? Didn't know that was on the menu... :blush
(Have to go over to season 8 and do some research, my memory needs some refreshing...)

Meds

Ok so licking has to come back lol, will let the evil one know, I'm sure he'll be pleased. ;)

cosmonaut

I guess I have to raise to the occasion... I'm planning on a new lair, on the top of an artificial mountain in the middle in the city! The largest womenmade mountain, raised from pure evil!

(No, there are things I can't invent, there are plans for that!!!
http://io9.com/5401580/largest-man+made-mountain-could-rise-above-berlins-skyline/ )

Meds

German manufacturing, once agfin your efficiency is the best in the world ;)

Feathers

Hmmm, they're keeping the terminal building then?

cosmonaut

Quote from: Feathers on November 11, 2009, 08:07:39 AM
Hmmm, they're keeping the terminal building then?
The terminal building and hangars will stay, it can be used for trade shows and exhibition and the like, it's really big.
But all the open space in the middle of the city? The Tiergarten is really big already, there were many open spaces due to the wall, so it's not clear what to do there. Lots of nice plans, but as with Alexanderplatz there's probably not a lot going to happen. This is a strange city, I love it! :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_Tempelhof_Airport
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexanderplatz
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiergarten
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_wall

Below: Tiergarten from the Siegessaule, very central, neighboring Zoologischer Garten, Central Station and Sony Center

Meds

Really want to visit Berlin, not far really may get the train lol

cosmonaut

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on November 11, 2009, 08:27:20 AM
Berlin in winter is not a nice place to go, there's a song "You made me feel good in summer, but you hurt me in the winter". Yes, there are xmas-markets, but those in smaller towns with old houses are more charming, I think. But going to the parks or the (beach-)bars in the summer evenings...

Bromptonboy

Berlin is wonderful!  I was there a number of years back.  Seeing Brandenburger Tor was a moving experience for me...all the history that gate has seen from the time of Frederick William II t till now...if it could only speak!  Not to mention the Linden trees...
Pete

Feathers

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on November 11, 2009, 08:27:20 AM

I've been for a week but that was 16 or 17 years ago and most of the time was spent working at the airport (Schönefeld) so we saw nothing of the city. I was back a couple of months later (for work again) but on my own and over a weekend so went into the city for a walk in the Tiergarten on Sunday and through the Brandenburg gate onto the eastern side of what was the wall.

There was quite a stark contrast between the two back then. Not sure what it's like now...but we're off topic now :)