• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Long time no post. Please do not hurt me!

Started by Ronzo, January 04, 2011, 12:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronzo

:tardis Hey there everyone. Long time no post. I really need to make more time for myself, such is the life of a clown.  :dalek
Anyway, I  have been watching the Doctor from the beginning. I am also disappointed that so many were erased or deleted. :( I hear they are still trying to restore some of the old episodes.  :)
I have been watching them through Netflix on Dvd, I am currently watching the third Doctor, Jon Pertwee. I really enjoyed William Hartnell, and  Patrick Troughton
By the way have you heard about the new contest, "Build your own Tardis"?
Here is the web site.
http://www.wheresthetardis.com/
I wonder if I can make one out of balloons?

RONZO  :dalek

Rico

Feathers

I'd love to see a balloon TARDIS. I wouldn't fancy climbing inside it though.

QuotePlease do not hurt me
I'm not sure how one would hurt a clown. Frown at him?

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Dangelus

Quote from: Feathers on January 04, 2011, 01:35:05 PM

Not laugh?

Ronzo

Quote from: Feathers on January 04, 2011, 01:35:05 PM

Are you afraid of becoming another balloon boy if you climbed into my balloon Tardis?  :lol2
On hurting a clown, there are three types of people when it comes to clowns. Those that love us, those that are afraid of us, and those that hate us. The first is great, the second just avoids us, but the third is one we have to watch out for. They will throw things at us, or try or succeed in knocking us down, basically try to hurt us.  Does happen once in a while, been there done that.  :boxing

If I make a Tardis out of balloons, I will start with a small one and then work on a life size model. If you want to see some of my work, I do have a Youtube channel where I teach balloon making.  :juggle
Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/ronzotheclown
RONZO

Dangelus

Ronzo

Quote from: Dangelus on January 05, 2011, 05:01:16 AM
There's some terrible people out there! :(

Yeah but it doesn't happen too often. Besides, my clown spidey sense is honed where I can stop it before it happens.
Most of the time it is a young man that will try to push his girlfriend toward or into me. I just tell the boy if she hurts me I will hurt you many times over.  :boxing
I enjoy my work, I am self employed. It is all good.
RONZO :biggrin