Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Startrekfanatic5!

Started by moyer777, September 22, 2009, 08:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moyer777

Kenny, let me be the first to wish you a WONDERFUL and very

Happy Birthday!

I'm so glad that I met you on this forum.  Life wouldn't be the same without you.  I hope you enjoy your day!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

sheldor

A year already?  Time flies.  Happy Birthday Kenny!

ElfManDan

:happybday Happy Birthday Kenny!  :happybday
You've been a good friend to me since I joined the forums, and I appreciate that friendship dearly and I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Meds

To my great friend Kenny. You are an absolute star and i wish you a fantastic Birthday. Hope you have a great day and night and you celebrate your first Birthday in your new home surrounded by geeky items and your hubby. You're a great friend and i look forward to chatting more once you're all settled in. :-)

Ktrek

Happy Birthday Kenny! I hope you have a great one and get some cool gifts to boot!!

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Bromptonboy

Pete

billybob476

Happy birthday Kenny! You are a great friend, a great member of this community and an all around great person. Have the happiest of birthdays.

It's your birthday so no painting today okay? :)

Bryancd

Happy Birthday you hunk of burning love!  :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday
You are a true treasure. :)

Rico

BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNY!  You've been a good friend and one of the longest fans of the podcast still hanging around with the rest of us geeks!  Have a great birthday buddy!

:happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday

Feathers

Happy Birthday to Admiral Quinn!!

Ooops, I mean Kenny...

;)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Geekyfanboy

Thanks everyone for the great Birthday wishes.. what a great way to start my day.

ChadH

Happy Birthday Kenny! Have a great day! :cheers

Jen

Happy birthday, Kenny! This place would be less vibrant without you. I hope you have a great dinner this evening. And...don't go to El Pollo Loco! Go somewhere that doesn't have a drive thru window. ;)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

jedijeff

Sorry about being a day late, but Happy Belated Birthday Kenny. I hope you had a great day and all that you hope for it.

KingIsaacLinksr

My laptop isn't working so I would have said this sooner:

:happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday :happybday

Happy Birthday Kenny!

:) 

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr