• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Can Anyone Do A Plausible Riker Impression?

Started by ori-STUDFARM, September 18, 2009, 09:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ori-STUDFARM

FictionShed are doing a fan made Star Trek audiodrama called Genesis Of The Borg. I don't know how many roles are left to be taken, but I do know that we are all struggling to do a Riker voice. If anyone can do one and is interested can they PM me and I'll pass the info onto Darren and Tony.

Thanks, Ant.

ori-STUDFARM

Can I add that FictionShed are looking for a few more voice actors in general, not just a plausible Riker. Looks like quite a few voices from the podcasting world are taking part including a certain "appy" chappy, most of ScutterCast and a few others I won't announce yet! Looks as though the first 2 scenes are pretty much written and will be released as an early prologue/teaser with the finished product being an estimated 2-3 hour piece of work scheduled for a March release. (Though anything could happen between now and then!)

Also, anyone interested in getting in on the writing and/or the sound side of things.

Meds

Think I'll be getting in touch. Maybe Jen would be interested as well for female roles.

ori-STUDFARM

Anyone not interested in actually taking part but wants to keep upto date on the project can follow it at http://www.genesisoftheborg.com/. Not a lot there yet....nice audio loop though...