• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

"Smallville" - season nine

Started by Rico, August 24, 2009, 07:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moyer777

I just got done watching.  EXCELLENT!  I really enjoyed it.  Loved to see John go transparent, the helmet rocked, and the only complaint I had was Hawkman's voice.  Great show.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Rico

Found this on Youtube.  Cool opening for "Smallville - Justice League" using the cartoon theme song.  Pretty neat.

Smallville Justice League Opening (JLU Theme)

Rico

Meds

Started watching again but i have no idea how far we are here. Clark looks like he is about to start work at the planet, Chloe i think is engaged but she hasnt told clark but told some other guy, a street girl could burn people and she ended up trusting clark. Where am i lol

Rico

Just watched last Friday's "Smallville" about the boy turned into a superhero by a cursed comic book.  Really great episode.  Some fun stuff at the Metropolis Comic Con near the start and Lois in a Xena/Wonder Woman outfit.  Also, loved the ending with Oliver showing Chloe how to shoot his bow.  Great stuff!  Grabbed some stills from the episode too.

Jobydrone

I'm about to watch the season 7 finale then dive into season 8.  It's been so hard not to jump ahead and watch the current episodes with all they hype surrounding this series lately.  But I am confident I will be glad I stayed with series continuity once I get into the current season.  I love this show!
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Rico

It's really been a fun series.  I know some don't like how they have altered the Superman mythos, but I'm ok with it.  I look at it as just "another version" of the legend.  I also love the cast.  Great series.

moyer777

Everyone works great together, you care about the characters.  Plus the filming, sets and special effx are top notch.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Dangelus

Lois must have some good friends at Microsoft!

Anybody notice she already owns a 'Project Natal' addon for her Xbox 360? :)

Rico

Quote from: Dangelus on February 18, 2010, 02:11:17 PM
Lois must have some good friends at Microsoft!

Anybody notice she already owns a 'Project Natal' addon for her Xbox 360? :)

Oh - is that what they were playing in the last episode?  That looked like fun!

Meds

Dan I'm watching on Sundays what series are we on? No one answered my question above.

Dangelus

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on February 18, 2010, 02:29:25 PM
Dan I'm watching on Sundays what series are we on? No one answered my question above.

Hmmm I think the UK broadcast episodes are a couple of seasons behind. :(

It's one of the only US import  sci-fi / fantasy shows left that still lags a bit for some reason.

Rico

Sounds like you are kind of getting the "syndicated" version of the show.  Typically once a show has been on for a few years that can happen and it usually lags behind a couple of seasons.  They do that here too.

Meds

Well I'm quite out if the story but I fell straight into enjoying the episodes. I'm still desperate to see some kind if super suit ( honey where's my super suit? )

Rico

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on February 19, 2010, 08:14:51 AM
Well I'm quite out if the story but I fell straight into enjoying the episodes. I'm still desperate to see some kind if super suit ( honey where's my super suit? )

Here's a look at what he wears now when in "super-mode."