HBO's Game of Thrones

Started by Bromptonboy, August 18, 2009, 06:17:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Really cool season finale.  Lots happened.  Still digesting it all.  Bring on season 5!

Bromptonboy

I am in despair that I have to wait another year.  Longer for the next book..
Pete

Rico

Pete,

Can you explain about that iron coin that Arya has? I forgot where that was from.

billybob476

Quote from: Rico on June 17, 2014, 11:29:22 AM
Pete,

Can you explain about that iron coin that Arya has? I forgot where that was from.

Last season,

[spoiler]Jaqen H'ghar gives it to her at Harrenhal before she escapes in additon to teaching her the whole "Valar morghulis" thing. He was the guy that killed 3 people for her.[/spoiler]

Bromptonboy

Right.
Arya's character becomes even cooler in the next book.  I hope they start filming soon, as the actress is growing up fast.  :)
Pete

Chris

Good for a laugh:

Wil Wheaton Project - Game of Thrones / Brady Bunch

http://youtu.be/afBeMHDUwgw

:)

Bromptonboy

Pete

Rico

I guess these two actors are good friends in real life too.  Neat seeing them out of their Westeros look.

Bromptonboy

Pete

Rico

Quote from: Bromptonboy on June 19, 2014, 02:11:57 AM
Emilia is a real beauty.

Yes. I always think she looks just like Piper Perabo.

Bromptonboy

Yes, now that you mention it.
Pete

Praxis

I think the finale was my favorite GOT episode to date. I was lukewarm on the beginning of this season (I like changes from the books for the most part, except when it makes exciting things boring) but now I'm fully back on board. So good :D

Bromptonboy

Yes - I prefered the TV show method of dealing with Jaime & Tyrion more so than the books.  But that is the only case where I can say that!  :)
Pete