Clone Wars Season Two

Started by Bryancd, July 25, 2009, 04:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryancd

Rico

M-5

Oh buddy!  I can't wait until this fall! :metallica:

wraith1701

Pretty cool looking trailer.  One scene in particular stood out for me:  The scene where Anakin sees Padme jump into the arms of someone (a republic officer or something?) and gets an angry, jealous look on his face.  I guess I'd better finish watching season I to get caught up!

Geekyfanboy

I saw this at the Clone Wars booth on a huge screen it was great.. can't wait for season two.

Rico

Season two starts tonight (Oct. 2nd) with a one hour premiere (two new episodes, back to back).  Make sure to check your cable or satellite to see if you get the Cartoon Network in HD.  It looks awesome that way!  Here's another preview:

Star Wars The Clone Wars: Season 2 - Two new clips! - HD

Bromptonboy

Pete

KingIsaacLinksr

I've already purchased the iTunes season pass. Can't wait!!

Wow, this is going to pass Season 1 so much, its insane. 

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Bryancd

CLONE WARS DELIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

That was kriffin' incedible!!!!!    :starwars: :starwars: :starwars: :starwars: :starwars: :starwars: :starwars:

sheldor

Oh that was great.  Those droids are hilarious

[spoiler]Defend the bridge - against Jedi??  I hate this job.   I'm not the commander - HE'S the COMMANDER! (BLAST!!).  Oh, well I guess I'm the commander (BLAST!!)[/spoiler]

Rico

Good start to season two.  One odd thing though for me - the sound was off in my broadcast.  The voices seemed low, but the music and effects sounds were high.  Really weird.  Might try to catch another showing of the premiere.

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Rico on October 03, 2009, 05:46:14 PM
Good start to season two.  One odd thing though for me - the sound was off in my broadcast.  The voices seemed low, but the music and effects sounds were high.  Really weird.  Might try to catch another showing of the premiere.

Yeah Rico it was the same here.. I recorded the SD version to see if it was the HD one only. I went back and watched it a few times so I could pick up all the dialogue. I think someone screwed up in post.. it's a big no no, someone should have caught this before it aired.. of course it can always be Cartoon Networks fault also..

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: markinro on October 02, 2009, 07:19:54 PM
Oh that was great.  Those droids are hilarious

[spoiler]Defend the bridge - against Jedi??  I hate this job.   I'm not the commander - HE'S the COMMANDER! (BLAST!!).  Oh, well I guess I'm the commander (BLAST!!)[/spoiler]

The droids have improved so much since Season 1...or Movie #1.  I'm glad, they made me laugh several times these last two episodes.

King

P.S. AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Rico

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on October 03, 2009, 06:16:54 PM
Quote from: Rico on October 03, 2009, 05:46:14 PM

Yeah Rico it was the same here.. I recorded the SD version to see if it was the HD one only. I went back and watched it a few times so I could pick up all the dialogue. I think someone screwed up in post.. it's a big no no, someone should have caught this before it aired.. of course it can always be Cartoon Networks fault also..

WOW?!?  Uncle George needs I think some more people with some sound background (like maybe podcasters) to help out on this.  Hopefully on the eventual DVD's and Blu-Ray's it will be fixed.  I can't really see how it could be the Cartoon Network.  They don't mix the sound.