• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

"The Guild" at Comic Con 2009 - video

Started by Rico, July 26, 2009, 01:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Rico

Rico

Jen

I saw a short little interview with Felicia this morning on Fox News. It was the nicest story on Comic Con, and the people who attend such events, that I had ever seen. None of them made fun. Oh, and Felicia totally referred to the Brazilian fan that came to help at the Guild booth. I think I've heard that fan appear in an interview on Knights Of The Guild a few times before. I was all excited that I knew who Felicia was talking about :D
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

Wow.. lots of stuff already posted.. I need to be able to post same day when I'm at the Con. Yes I was there front middle.. you see me several times. I videoed the entire thing. .I'm glad to see this person did as Kim asked and did not show the Music Video or Episode 1.

Speaking of the Music Video.. anyone who has Xbox Live and would like a code I have a bunch of them.. just PM me.

I'll post more about The Guild and Con tomorrow.. I'm sooooooooooo tired at the moment.

Rico

Were you the guy with the hat on Kenny (whitish hat)?  Hey - I'd love to see a nice picture of that print/photo of them in their costumes.  If you got one, can you scan it and post it up sometime?

P.S.  Most of the Comic Con coverage seems to have respected the rules.  I watched the "Iron Man 2" coverage and they also kept the video of scenes from the movie out of their YouTube posts.

billybob476

I'm really happy eith all the Guild news that came out of Comic Con.

Geekyfanboy

I'll get that picture up for you Rico.. also I have codes so that you can download the Music Video on Xbox Live.. if anyone is interested please PM me.

The video is FANTASTIC!!!!

Geekyfanboy

Here you go Rico..

Rico

OH - that's awesome Kenny!  Hey - if you get chance sometime, could you email me a higher resolution scan sometime?  Love to have a nice big version for my computer wallpaper (my screen is like 1920 x 1200 res. - so that or bigger would be terrific).  Thanks much!

billybob476

Looks like Vork is wearing a Green Iron Hauberk. I had that on my warrior for about 10 levels. :)

cosmonaut

Quote from: Jen on July 26, 2009, 02:17:16 PM
I saw a short little interview with Felicia this morning on Fox News. It was the nicest story on Comic Con, and the people who attend such events, that I had ever seen. None of them made fun. (...)

Fox did... what? I should have seen the sings earlier!!! The matrix is failing! Run for your life! :D

I really like the players dressed up as characters, they look really good and it connects the game and RL.