• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Star Trek: Boldly - Part Two

Started by Rico, June 24, 2009, 07:46:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryancd

Great stuff, Jen! I love the guy who does K'arath!

Jen

Quote from: Bryancd on June 27, 2009, 05:03:57 AM
Great stuff, Jen! I love the guy who does K'arath!

Thanks Bryan. :)  The actor who plays K'arath is "Dinghead" (Devin Cox)... he's a member on the boards and a writer in the RPG.  He also co-wrote and produced an audio drama called Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic: Outcasts. :) http://www.starwarsfanworks.com/kotoroutcasts.html
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

wraith1701

Very cool episode!  GREAT JOB to Jen & all of the voice actors involved.  You guys kick butt! :)

billybob476

I was listening yesterday and forgot that I did lines for Took a looooooong time ago. I was shocked for a sec hearing myself.

LOL.

dinghead

Jen, let me know when the lines for act 3 are coming. I'll try to catch another cold so my Klingon will be more convincing. ^_~

Jen

Quote from: dinghead on June 27, 2009, 12:28:29 PM
Jen, let me know when the lines for act 3 are coming. I'll try to catch another cold so my Klingon will be more convincing. ^_~

I'm pretty sure you did all the lines in one sitting. :)  But I'll double check. Thanks!
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Bryancd

Quote from: dinghead on June 27, 2009, 12:28:29 PM

Well done Devin! You brought my character to life!

dinghead

*Grin* You can thank my utterly horrendous General Martok impression  :klingon

jedijeff

Great Job on Part 2 Jen, and all the rest as well. Looking forward to Part 3, great story, and Jen you did a great job producing this.