• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Season 10 OOC

Started by Jen, June 18, 2009, 10:57:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feathers

Quick question - in the NPC area and previous seasons, Frep was a Chief but in Sevryll's new back story he's a Lieutenant.

Is this a new timeline change?

I've used him as a Chief for the moment.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Dangelus

Hey guys let me know where I can slot in somewhere. Not much happening in engineering at the moment so if you need me to do something just ask! ;)

Feathers

Quote from: Dangelus on July 02, 2009, 06:30:06 AM
Hey guys let me know where I can slot in somewhere. Not much happening in engineering at the moment so if you need me to do something just ask! ;)

I've sent you a PM - I'm sure engineering isn't really as quiet as all that ;)

Jen

Quote from: Feathers on July 02, 2009, 04:31:15 AM
Quick question - in the NPC area and previous seasons, Frep was a Chief but in Sevryll's new back story he's a Lieutenant.

Is this a new timeline change?

I've used him as a Chief for the moment.

I have not updated the NPCs profiles. He is a transporter Chief. I didn't think the rank would matter...so I called him Lt.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Feathers

I don't think it does matter too much. It's only that he's recorded as a real Chief i.e. a Chief Petty Officer, somewhere that I found this afternoon.

Jen

Quote from: Feathers on July 02, 2009, 11:00:24 AM
I don't think it does matter too much. It's only that he's recorded as a real Chief i.e. a Chief Petty Officer, somewhere that I found this afternoon.

Haven't had time to change it. I'll do that this weekend. :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Feathers

OK, Sorry. I misunderstood your original response. :)

I'm being really dense today it seems.

dinghead

So, it sounds like we're about to start bringing people over (at least via transporter), are there any forthcoming surprises (i mean pre-murder) I was going to do a short post about the crew in 'Bella's cargo bay and I don't want to step on any toes.

Bryancd

Quote from: dinghead on July 03, 2009, 05:15:19 PM
So, it sounds like we're about to start bringing people over (at least via transporter), are there any forthcoming surprises (i mean pre-murder) I was going to do a short post about the crew in 'Bella's cargo bay and I don't want to step on any toes.

Remember Lt. Dunn is in there as senior security officer.

Feathers

I thought Dunn was waiting in the shuttle bay where they were due to disembark? I think dinghead's talking about the converted shutlle bay where they'll live?

Meds

Dunn is in the shuttle bay awaiting the arrivals, also remember that Dunn has been put in charge of Ship security while D'Callan is away. Other security officers have been given assignments directly by the chief but Dunn is temporarilly in charge. Any changes in ship security must be reported to him. ;-)

Bryancd

I have a question regarding the storyline. I was thinking that there might be a Romulan Senator onboard the rescued ship who she blames for her fathers disgrace and she will seek revenge. Does anyone mind if I build that into her story?

X

Quote from: Bryancd on July 09, 2009, 09:13:22 AM
I have a question regarding the storyline. I was thinking that there might be a Romulan Senator onboard the rescued ship who she blames for her fathers disgrace and she will seek revenge. Does anyone mind if I build that into her story?
I have no problems with it, I'd just advise that if she gets out of the brig to not do something that will get her tossed right back in. As a veteran of the brig, I can tell you that it's tough to write from there if you're not Hannibal Lecter.

Bryancd

Quote from: Just X on July 09, 2009, 10:19:12 AM
Quote from: Bryancd on July 09, 2009, 09:13:22 AM
I have no problems with it, I'd just advise that if she gets out of the brig to not do something that will get her tossed right back in. As a veteran of the brig, I can tell you that it's tough to write from there if you're not Hannibal Lecter.

LOL! I was thinking along the lines is she get's out of the brig (we are working on a JP right now) and rejoins the population, discovers this Senator, tries to make a play, but Shelby comes to her emotional and spiritual rescue. :)

Meds

Nice, like it Bryan, lets work on this JP