• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Greetings All

Started by BluOcean, June 09, 2009, 08:23:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen

Welcome Al! Glad you could join us. :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

BluOcean

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on June 09, 2009, 11:03:10 AM
Quote from: BluOcean on June 09, 2009, 10:54:41 AM
Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on June 09, 2009, 10:28:23 AM
Welcome to the forums Al.. what does your production company produce or want to produce? I work in the entertainment industry out here in Hollywood.
We produce just about everything we can :) We've done wedding videos (don't really like doing those, but, work is work), some local advertising videos, corporate training videos, some marketing video pieces for realtor and an education seminar company.  Also produced a couple of Scottish Highland Athletic DVD's. Ultimately we would like to film movies.  I've written a couple of scripts (nothing big or fantastic) that I wanted to shoot someday..
What do you do in Hollywood? Al

That's cool.. yeah you need to produce anything just to get it out there and get your name known. I'm in the process of starting my own production company "Geekyfanboy Productions".

I've been a Production Assistant, Assistant Production Coordinator, Production Coordinator, backstage manager, Junior Assistant Editor, Assailant Editor, Editor and now for the past seven years a Post Production Supervisor. My currently show is Deadlist Catch on Discovery.

That is too cool! My wife and I LOVE Deadliest Catch! We watch every week.  Maybe someday, we can collaborate on a project. Al
"You all ev'rybody!! You all.........ev'...ry.......body??" - Charlie Pace

iceman

Allen

Hi Al. I'm Al too... Well, Allen, but of course every calls me Al.

Welcome. You have been assimilated. Have a nice day!
When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain

wraith1701

Welcome aboard Al; hope you enjoy it here! :)

-Eric

ElfManDan

Welcome to the forum. I'm just curious since you said you've written movie scripts (cause I do that all the time) what kind of scripts?

Geekyfanboy

BTW Blu... you were our 400th member...

Feathers

Quick! Delete a few spammers or something! Get those numbers down!

For being our 400th member you get...the honour of being our 400th member I guess.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

BluOcean

Quote from: Sheppard on June 09, 2009, 12:22:08 PM
Welcome to the forum. I'm just curious since you said you've written movie scripts (cause I do that all the time) what kind of scripts?

I've written a few sci-fi/fantasy type scripts.  Not so much fantasy but maybe alternate reality.  I've also written a couple of "fan-film" spoofs that deal with Star Wars, and what would have happened if Darth Vader had suffered from depression and lack of confidence...what have you written?

BluOcean

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on June 09, 2009, 12:28:51 PM
BTW Blu... you were our 400th member...

VERY COOL! What do I win??? :) A personally autographed 8x10 of Ricccccoooo?!! Please oh please?? JK, I love that man.  And not in the Sigfreid and Roy way either.

Allen

yeah, Rico, shoot the guy a photo! he should get something....
When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain