• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Missing Character Profiles

Started by Geekyfanboy, June 03, 2009, 08:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Hello Everybody,

As you may have seen all your character profiles have been moved to the Characters MIA/KIA (which we will rename to Characters No Longer in Play).

The reason we did this is because we need you guys to create new character profiles for your alternate characters for Season 10 and on.

I didn't want anyone to delete their old character profiles so I moved them to keep them safe.

If you are playing the same character and want your profile moved back then all you have to do is PM Jen or I and will move it back.

You can also do what Jen did and at the top of your NEW profile you can add a "spoiler" tag and copy and paste your old profile in there. Check out Sevryll's new profile for an example.

Any questions or issues please PM me.

Jen

Also, when you've completed your profiles, send Chris (Just X) your character history synopsis. We are trying to put together a Main Timeline for our RPG History as a writer's reference. We are missing a few characters and want to finish that soon. We may post it without you and edit later, but the sooner you can get that done the better. We are starting the RPG very soon (2 weeks)...tick tock! LOL :D
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Jen

Don't forget to update your RPG profiles. I noticed some don't even reflect the latest changes from past seasons (ie new children, wives ect). And if I created a character portrait for you, please add it to your profile. 

Profiles with major character alterations are being sent to us mods for approval, especially if there is a department or rank change. Please work on them as soon as you can. I'm trying to update new banners and I need the new info for them. :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast