• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Rico got a Mini!

Started by Rico, May 13, 2006, 03:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spock

BIG MISTAKE! Get a macbook pro instead. You can run crapy windows and stuff with it also.
Visit the Unofficial Treks n Sci-Fi RPG forum http://spocksmac.byethost11.com/forum

Riskygodfather

Crapy windows as in windows is bad, or crappy as in it runs poorly. Because Windows isn't as good as Mac OS, but it's not crappy.
"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out

spock

Its only logical to say that ;)
Visit the Unofficial Treks n Sci-Fi RPG forum http://spocksmac.byethost11.com/forum

Picard_delta_5

btw, those mac commercials with the pc are inaccurate... especially the one with the camera... because a pc would recognize the camera before the mac would...
Star Trek Will Rise Again

spock

Have you owned a Mac picard for an extended peroid of time? If no...you dont kno what you are talking about
If yes.....you are an inept fool
I do admit pcs are great for games but everything else farts.

Picard_delta_5

Riskygodfather

That was an entertaining post Spock had. "Inept fool" is one of my favourite things to cool Inept Fools.

OMG, LOOK AT MY POST NUMBER 666!!!!!!!!

Admiral Anthony Out

Picard_delta_5

are you a superstitious person risky?

Geekyfanboy

We have PC lovers and Mac lovers on this forum.. we all have a right to like what we like. Everyone has thier opinions on weather Macs or PC are better, but please keep the conversation civil.  Thanks

Jen

Welcome to the Dark Side Rico...Its about darn time you turned!  :D
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Picard_delta_5

kenny, i wasnt offended by spocks "inept fool" remark...

i wouldnt worry about us being "civil" with eachother... i think we all get along pretty well...

Riskygodfather

I'm not really superstigous... or religous (that much). But 666 is kinda famous. And Spock, if you've ever read PennyArcade comics (Penny Arcade), you would probably already know this, but you remind me (a little) of Gabe and Tyco's neighbour (can't remember name right now) who loves Macs, and always brags about new Apple porducts that come out. You're more civilised and polite than him, but still. And he actually was a TOTAL nerd, but then in one comic he jumped off his roof when he heard some game wasn't coming out for the Mac(or somthing) and Gabe looks out the window and see him jumping with tears in his eyes. The fall knocks the nerdyness out of him, and now he looks like a "dude"

Admiral Anthony Out

Jen

That sounds like a funny comic Riskyâ€"but slightly slanted...Maybe some of the writers/artists secretly work for Mr. Gates. Hummmah-ha-ha-ha.
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Rico

Moving this to archive.  Especially since I did end up returning the Mini.

Jen

dough!  :o
Returned?! Curses!  ;D
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast