• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Hi I am new to the Forums thing

Started by SPOCKFAN, April 21, 2009, 01:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPOCKFAN

Hi I'm Bob and I am a Sci-fi, horror, fantasy, total pop culture, comic book fan(geek)
And a new dad which has made keeping up with everythnig somewhat of a challenge.

I live in Maryland 20 minutes south of Baltimore.

I have been listening to Treks in sci fi since close to the beginning. I am a huge fan of the podcast and never miss one. So I decided to finally check out the forum he is always mentioning. I have never posted or even really checked out a forum before. So far I am really enjoying checking the site out.

My favorite Star trek is the Original cast. But I am also a big fan of TNG. and I was enjoying Enterprise until they removed the show from the airwaves.

I am looking forward to making some new friends on here, because sadly none of my friends or family are really into this kind of stuff.

Meds

Welcome to the forums Bob, you'll have a good old laugh here.

Dangelus

Rico

Welcome to our fun family Bob!  I know you will enjoy it here.

Geekyfanboy

Hey Bob.. welcome to our geeky family.

Feathers

Welcome!

We have a fairly good international crew so no matter what time you're up (new dads never can tell!) there will probably be someone on here to chat to :)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

moyer777

BOB!  Do you have a friend named Gebular?  :)  Welcome!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

ElfManDan

wraith1701

iceman

cosmonaut

Hi there, reading the same thread! :)

batman5150

Hey Bob, Welcome. Im new to this whole forum world too. I guess if your gonna start somewhere, why not with this family.

M-5

Welcome to the forum.  My wife is from Maryland.  Gaithersburg, Maryland.