"Better Off Ted" - new comedy

Started by Rico, March 18, 2009, 05:26:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billybob476

Yeah my Rogers DVR isn't that smart. If a show isn';t on when you say it is, no recording.

Rico

Quote from: billybob476 on August 14, 2009, 04:02:34 PM
Yeah my Rogers DVR isn't that smart. If a show isn';t on when you say it is, no recording.

Do they have TIVO in Canada?

billybob476

Quote from: Rico on August 14, 2009, 04:17:52 PM
Quote from: billybob476 on August 14, 2009, 04:02:34 PM

Do they have TIVO in Canada?

They do...but it really (and I mean REALLY) never caught on very much.

http://www.tivo.com/promo/canada.html

jedijeff

My PVR from my cable company has picked them all up, even after the break, even when I moved and they switch my cable over to my new house, that night it recorded one. I record them off the Seattle ABC channel, so I got all the ones that were showing in America. The Jabberwoky presentation was great, I think some of the ideas the promote around my work have no more substance then Jabberwoky

Rico

billybob476

sheldor

Rico

Last night's episode had the lab guys go down to a lab of abandoned robots.  Doctor Who fans might notice a familiar sight in this clip I captured.

Feathers

Where did they get that from? Must have been left over from the Dalek experiments in New York. ;)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Geekyfanboy

Loved that scene Rico.. when I saw that I pointed at the TV and said to Harry.. OMG there's a Dalek..

celestialteapot

I've just started watching it, and loving it so far! :))
This question has baffled mankind for all eternity... why don't sheep shrink in the rain?

sheldor

Last two episodes were a riot.  I hope there are some smart execs left at ABC who will keep this show on the air.  Its like a live action Dilbert.

Geekyfanboy

Sadly they just official canceled this show. :(

Darkmolerman

Quote from: Geekyfanboy on February 02, 2010, 09:00:29 PM
Sadly they just official canceled this show. :(
ABC just ruined my day :( how can anyone cancel the show?
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper