• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Hello from NYC!

Started by spaltor, April 15, 2009, 09:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spaltor

Hi everyone!  I've been listening to the TSF podcast for a few months now - it took that long to catch up! - and found Anomaly and Take Him With You along the way.  After prodding from Rick and Jen, I've finally come to the TSF forum.  And thanks, Rico, for all your work on these websites and the podcast.

I guess I should make a true introduction...  My Trek of choice would have to be TNG, and I am and unashamed fan of the Picard/Crusher relationship.  That's right, I'm a shipper.  I'm also a BonCer, if anyone here if familiar with that group.  I've recently rewatched all of the Star Trek series, in the past few years, as well as Buffy and Farscape (for the first time!).  I'm currently making my way through SG1 (season 5 at the moment).  I'm also an equal opportunity nerd, so I don't limit myself to scifi. ;)

I guess that sums it up for a simple intro.  Where to next?

~s

Rico

Welcome to our happy little community.  Glad to have you with us!

billybob476

Geekyfanboy

Sounds like you'll fit right in here.. Welcome

Feathers

Welcome! Farscape and SG-1 eh? Good choices! I'm slowly re-watching Stargate (season 3 at the moment). I haven't seen Farscape in ages. Must watch that again!

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Jen

Quote from: spaltor on April 15, 2009, 09:51:49 AM
Hi everyone!  I've been listening to the TSF podcast for a few months now - it took that long to catch up! - and found Anomaly and Take Him With You along the way.  After prodding from Rick and Jen, I've finally come to the TSF forum.  And thanks, Rico, for all your work on these websites and the podcast.

I guess I should make a true introduction...  My Trek of choice would have to be TNG, and I am and unashamed fan of the Picard/Crusher relationship.  That's right, I'm a shipper.  I'm also a BonCer, if anyone here if familiar with that group.  I've recently rewatched all of the Star Trek series, in the past few years, as well as Buffy and Farscape (for the first time!).  I'm currently making my way through SG1 (season 5 at the moment).  I'm also an equal opportunity nerd, so I don't limit myself to scifi. ;)

I guess that sums it up for a simple intro.  Where to next?

~s

Yeah! Welcome to the boards! Glad you decided to join us. :)  Just wait..I'll be pressuring you into joining the RPG soon. Muhhaaa-haa-haa-ha! ;)

Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

moyer777

YAY!  It's great to have you along for the ride!  I really enjoy your presence on Twitter, you will dig this community.  You wil fit right in! Welcome!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

ElfManDan

Welcome to the forums. I just finished my rewatch of Buffy and Angel and just started rewatching Farscape yesterday in fact. With those shows on your list I'm sure you'll fit I'm well here.

Meds

Welcome aboard Spaltor, I look forward to reading your posts.

iceman

Dangelus

wraith1701

Hello, spaltor; welcome to the party. :)