• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Reading Season Nine Posts for The Ready Room

Started by Geekyfanboy, February 17, 2009, 11:38:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Certainly will read mine.  Let me know if you need other help.

Geekyfanboy

Okay here is the list.. didn't get as many volunteers as I would have liked but thank you to those who agreed to help me out. Please let me know if this is to many. If you can get them to me by midweek next week would be great.

Moyer - 41, 46, 51, 65
Rico - 42, 49, 61
KC - 43, 57, 67
Dangelus - 48, 54, 62, 70
STF5 - 45, 66
Meds -  47, 55, 56, 60
Billybob - 44, 50,  68, 69
Sheppard - 52, 53
Jen -   58, 59, 63, 64

Thanks again gals and guys for doing these. I know some of these posts are super long **cough** just X :) If I assigned to many please let me know.

Thanks

Rico

Looks like two podcasts worth of material - at least!

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Rico on March 06, 2009, 11:38:16 AM
Looks like two podcasts worth of material - at least!

That's possible.. still would like everything read please.

Meds

Will do mine tomorrow, looking forward to reading these. I'll be back up Kenny if you have any problems.

Dangelus

No problems Kenny, it will give my mouth some exercise!  ;D

dinghead

I know I'm new around here, but I'm happy to read posts as needed. I should warn you though, people keep saying I sound like either John Goodman of James Belushi...  :blink

Geekyfanboy

Thank you very much.. I'll add you to my list.

Bryancd

Kenny, you know I am always available for reading, i just haven't offered as you seem to have a lot of volunteers who all have better recording equipment than I do. If you need me I am always here!

Feathers

That's my issue too. I can do a 2 minute comment but I'm not sure I'm equipped for full readings.

I haven't said I won't read, I just hadn't responded yet.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Dangelus

Quote from: Feathers on March 06, 2009, 11:55:34 PM
That's my issue too. I can do a 2 minute comment but I'm not sure I'm equipped for full readings.

I haven't said I won't read, I just hadn't responded yet.

All you need is a modestly priced usb headset, audacity and a quiet room. That's what I did (it was only about £24) and a little tweaking and practice and you can get good results.

dinghead

Heck, you can fub the nice quiet room with blanket over your head and computer if needed. It looks silly, but it works surprisingly well. It also muffles you a bit so the neighbors don't stomp on your ceiling nearly as much.   :innocent

Jen

Quote from: dinghead on March 07, 2009, 08:26:48 AM

Heck, you can fub the nice quiet room with blanket over your head and computer if needed. It looks silly, but it works surprisingly well. It also muffles you a bit so the neighbors don't stomp on your ceiling nearly as much.   :innocent

Hummm... we could use more readers for the Ready Room. Do you have equipment to record for us the next time we divvy up posts?
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Meds

I had a real problem sending my files via google mail earlier so I managed to send the first two but the second two I';ve sent via yousendit.com Got to love that site.

Geekyfanboy

Can I get someone or several someones to read a few posts in the next few days..

Post 44, 50,  68, 69 need to be picked up. Volunteers??