Greetings! Love the podcasts

Started by Freddie, February 16, 2009, 04:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freddie

Greetings

I came here via the Treks in Sci Fi podcast. I have listened on an off for almost a year; then I started following the Ready Room. Then I started listening to Anomaly Podcast. Originally from the US, now in Japan with my Japanese husband. One of the few girl geeks. I had to introduce him to the Trek world so he practices English by watching episodes of DS9. :)
Also a Star Wars fan.
Just started getting interested in collectible. I like Boba Fett themed miscellany.
Glad to be here. I am just getting used to forum posting, so sorry if I reply late or make weird mistakes.

Freddie  :r2d2line

KC

Glad to have you on the forums, Freddie. :)

Bryancd

Rico

Glad to have you with us.  I know Jen will be happy to another Anomaly around!

ElfManDan

Jen

Quote from: Freddie on February 16, 2009, 04:31:12 PM
Greetings

I came here via the Treks in Sci Fi podcast. I have listened on an off for almost a year; then I started following the Ready Room. Then I started listening to Anomaly Podcast. Originally from the US, now in Japan with my Japanese husband. One of the few girl geeks. I had to introduce him to the Trek world so he practices English by watching episodes of DS9. :)
Also a Star Wars fan.
Just started getting interested in collectible. I like Boba Fett themed miscellany.
Glad to be here. I am just getting used to forum posting, so sorry if I reply late or make weird mistakes.

Freddie  :r2d2line

Hi Freddie! Welcome to the boards. I AM happy to have another Anomaly around. :D

Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

Welcome to our geeky family Freddie.. you're going to like it here. :)

moyer777

greetings Earthling!  Great to have you docked up with us cool type geeky folks.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

billybob476

M-5

Dangelus

Freddie

thank you all for the warm welcome

Meds

Welcome to the forum i hope you enjoy being here. Out of curiosity did you download my waffle on podcast as i've got one listener in Japan. Look forward to seeing you on the boards.

wraith1701

Welcome aboard Freddie! :)   いらっしゃいます Irashaimasu! (did I get that right?)

Freddie

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on February 17, 2009, 01:42:29 AM
Welcome to the forum i hope you enjoy being here. Out of curiosity did you download my waffle on podcast as i've got one listener in Japan. Look forward to seeing you on the boards.

I didn't download it, but I will check it out now that I know about it.