• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Waffle On Podcast from Meds

Started by Meds, January 21, 2009, 04:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bromptonboy

Submitted for your consideration..
Pete

Feathers

I listened to the latest last week and I think you're spot on in the discussions on the impact of Facebook and the death of forums. I agree that the community feel works a lot better with a setup like this and somewhat less well in the social media setting. Just my opinion, of course, but as it agrees with yours it must be correct :D

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Bromptonboy

I have to listen yet, but I do prefer the forums here for discussions.  I know the old guard still reads them.  :)
Pete

Meds

:) yeah it was a bit of rant podcast but I miss this forum and am making more of a effort to post on here rather than facebook.

Bromptonboy

Quote from: Meds on October 12, 2014, 07:31:50 AM
:) yeah it was a bit of rant podcast but I miss this forum and am making more of a effort to post on here rather than facebook.
Glad to hear it - I will make the same pledge.
Pete

Feathers

Well, I seem to be back in town after a while away too :)

I never really get on with Facebook groups, they're just not the same.

Meds

Latest episode is out all about the wonderful tv show All Creatures Great and Small.

http://waffleon.podbean.com/e/all-creatures-great-and-small/

Or of course head to iTunes or Stitcher radio :) Hope you like it.

Bromptonboy

Pete

Feathers

We watched it as kids but I don't remember ever 'enjoying' it exactly :)

Bromptonboy

I always thought it funny that characters were given names from Wagner's operas.  :)
Pete

Feathers

I think that sort of thing would go over my head even now.

Meds

I didn't know that lol
Our next episode is our eagerly awaited commentary on Star Wars the phantom menace, yes we sit down and waffle on all the way through giving a tongue in cheek yet honest opinion of this much divided film.

Bromptonboy

Everyone's favorite... (smirk).. 
Yet - looking forward to listening.
Pete

Meds

Ok so its here, me and kell sit down and chat away over Star Wars The Phantom Menace. yes there is a little bit of swearing (soory about that but Jar Jar Binks does that to me) but otherwise its all tongue in cheek.

Download from iTunes in Stitcher Radio (type in waffle on podcast) or of course hit the link below.

http://waffleon.podbean.com/e/star-wars-the-phantom-menace-commentary-from-meds-kell-1416172669/

Rico

The poster seems familiar but I can't seem to place it,....