• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Keep'en it Real

Started by Gwarald, January 11, 2009, 09:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceman

Gwarald

Quote from: moyer777 on January 13, 2009, 10:26:09 AM
you rock?  YES!  We must somehow rock together. :)  I need to move to Texas.

Ya, we called ourselves the "Kick Galvonic". John our guitarist got the phrase from a book called "Possession" by A.S. Byatt. "Love is like a Kick Galvonic..." I don't remember the rest but it's like a surprise shock to the system I thought. We performed at two local bars in town with songs like Black by the Stones and Creep by Radiohead. I never did get to distroy any motel rooms but I did have the audience sing along with me and that was the best feeling ever!

Gwarald

Quote from: Jen on January 12, 2009, 11:31:20 AM
Quote from: Bryancd on January 12, 2009, 06:26:23 AM
Any friend of Jen's is a friend of mine! Welcome aboard!

Ah, that's so nice...  :)

Welcome "G"! I'm so glad my Jedi Mind Trick finally worked on you. Good thing too, because I was about to try my hand at Force Lightening to make you to join! ;D

Gerald is a talented graphic designer, and my little brother's best friend. That's how I got to know him and now I consider him among one of my closest friends as well...Except when he's beating me in a video game. This guy is insanely good in FPS games. Don't ever challenge him to a head to head match in anything involving shooting skills (video games of course).

Oh, and he's also a talented singer. He sung lead in a rock band until recently. So he's a geeky rocker just like our pal Moyer. :)

Man! Jen you are not kidding about this forum! I never expected to get so many responses. And I new you had some force lighting in ya! Just so you know in KOTOR I did all the right things too... but in the end we both still had force lighting! Kinda makes you wonder doesn't it :|(insert evil and or fiendish laugh here).

Jen

(inserting evil laugh) mmmmhahahahaha!    :ohbaby
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast