• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Intro from Sphere

Started by Sphere, January 08, 2009, 04:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sphere

I've been listening to Rico all year so I thought it was time for me to join the forum.
I just discoverd podcasts this year.  I love them.  And it is really nice that I can listen to them at work.  I work in a huge warehouse in Baltimore, Maryland.
And I thought what better way to introduce myself then to list some of the podcasts that I listen to. 
First off there is the Anomaly podcast.  I heard about it on Treks In Scifi and thought it sounded cool.  And boy is it!  Jen and Angela rock!
The Doctor Who Podshock podcast.  I enjoyed the 9th and 10th doctors.  And I'm looking forward to the 11th doctor and the new director.
Star Wars Galaxies with Yivvits and MrBubble!  I do not even play any multiplayer games.  These guys are just too damn funny.
The Model Railroad Podcast Show cause I'm building a N-scale railroad in my basement.  And this show is full of many, many tips and techniques.
StarShip Sofa and Escape pod being such a sci-fi book nut, I enjoy listening to a bunch of short stories.  I'm currently reading 'Paul Of Dune'.  Yes, I'm one of those Muad'Dib nuts.
The Indycast and the Forcecast.  Come on!  These are two of the best movies...EVER!!!!
Geek News Central and Leo Laporte The Tech Guy.  I enjoy staying up with technology plus Leo is a Tech God.
The Make it So podcast cause you can never get enough talk about Star Trek.  Unless your talking about Voyager that is.  Why, oh why did they get Kate Mulgrew to be the captain?  It should of being the bionic women herself, Lindsay Wager.
Star Wars Action News cause I love listening to a married couple whom love collection Star Wars talk about it.  It reminds me that there is still good left in the world.  Smile!
The MuppetCast cause I love the muppets and Jim Henson plus I currently live in Dundalk, Maryland one mile away from where Kevin Clash created Elmo.  So that makes it extra special.
Oh, and don't forget a little podcast you may of heard of....Treks in Scifi.  It is hosted by some guy called Rico who talks about Star Trek, Sci-fi on tv and in the movies.  Loves to talk about various things.  And has an excellent community of loyal fans and fellow geeks who just love talking about great stuff.
Anyways, that is a rough idea of who I am.  Hope to hear, talk, and learn from you all.

Sphere or Douglas from Maryland

Geekyfanboy

Hey Sphere.. nice to meet you.. cool selection of podcasts.

wraith1701

Welcome to the Forum, Sphere!

I hope that you enjoy it Here!

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Rico

Great to have you with us.  I listen to many of those casts too!  Great selection!

billybob476

Bryancd

Welcome and awesome Flash Gordon redux avatar!

ElfManDan

Dangelus

Welcome to the forums Sphere!

Sphere

Wow!!!  Thank you everyone for the welcomes! 
I'm glad to finally be here.

Meds

Welcome to the forums Sphere, can't beat a bit of Flash Gordon. Look forward to hearing your views.

iceman