• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Top 10 Posters

Started by Geekyfanboy, December 21, 2008, 10:36:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on December 26, 2008, 03:00:06 PM
Out of curiosity i'm guessing the person who posts the most in a day is either you or Rico. What are those stats. I tend to post around 8 and 11 at night which is obviously at a different time as people in the states. Whats the average time posting?

down at the bottom of the main page is a "Forum Stats" and then you click on "more stats" that will give you general stats of the forums.. if you click on a persons name and go to their profile at the bottom is a link to see that persons personal stats.. it's always interesting to look at.

Meds

Really. Cooooooolllll i'll go and check that out. Gotta love the stats. :)

Geekyfanboy

I post most at 10 and 11 am... and Television is the topic I post most in.. check out my stats here..
http://www.treksinscifi.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=8;sa=statPanel

billybob476

I prefer to think of it as a poor orphan quote.

Meds

Cool, just checked yours and several out. Had to change my time details as was an hour out according to the screen.

ha ha poor orphan quote, nice one.

X

I don't post a lot at all. I blame the Brits.

wraith1701

I hit the site an average of 4 to 8 times a day, but don't normally log in to post unless I really feel an urge to comment on a topic.  I guess I'm a closet Forum Lurker; I often simply enjoy reading posts.

Bryancd

I know in my case I sit in front of the computer all day at work watching the markets and frequently pop in here during the during the day, so that allows me time to post a lot. That and I have been around here since August 2nd, 2006! :)

Meds

billybob476

Well, 3/4 of my job takes place in a web brwoser so I keep the forums open in a tab and pop over a whole bunch of times in a day!

Meds

I alas do not work in an office so i can only wonder in here when i et home from work, i normally do dinner first then have a look around. I guess i'm online around 7pm to 11pm is my normal times in the weekday which of course sometimes means i dont see anyone in America/Canada because of the 5 hour difference. Bar kenny of course, he's always here i think he has a clone. ;)

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: billybob476 on December 27, 2008, 06:37:05 AM
Well, 3/4 of my job takes place in a web brwoser so I keep the forums open in a tab and pop over a whole bunch of times in a day!

I'm with you Billybob.. always have a tab open for easy access. :)

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on December 27, 2008, 06:41:14 AM
Bar kenny of course, he's always here i think he has a clone. ;)

Meds... that was suppose to be a secret...

Feathers

I can see I'll need to get posting if I ever want to make anything of myself here!

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

billybob476

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on December 27, 2008, 09:25:29 AM
Quote from: billybob476 on December 27, 2008, 06:37:05 AM

I'm with you Billybob.. always have a tab open for easy access. :)

That's what she said! :D