• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Which Alien Species Would You Be?

Started by celestialteapot, December 10, 2008, 04:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

celestialteapot

I was randomly chatting to Sevryll earlier about what super-powers would be awesome, for some reason she thinks I'd be a good Q and I would love to be a Q. I doubt that the Star Trek Online MMO will have playable Qs but it would be awesome... so which alien species would you like to be? Bonus points for why :)
This question has baffled mankind for all eternity... why don't sheep shrink in the rain?

Bryancd

Romulan

Intelligent, calculating, planners, clever, strong, cunning. Klingons without all the hyperbole :)

celestialteapot

Quote from: Bryancd on December 10, 2008, 04:14:52 PM
Romulan

Intelligent, calculating, planners, clever, strong, passionate. Klingons without all the hyperbole :)

I wouldn't mind being a Romulan; I like Vulcans but I'm not sure I could cope as one. Romulan is a good compromise :)
This question has baffled mankind for all eternity... why don't sheep shrink in the rain?

Bryancd

Vulcan's are too reserved, not me. I also like Andorians as portrayed in Enterprise, passionate lot. :)

M-5

TOS Klingon.  I love the whole Gengis Khan, Barbarian look.

sheldor

Changeling - but ixsnay on the reatgay inklay

Rico

I'd kind of leaning towards Vulcan for me, but as I get older I think my grip on my emotions is fading.  LOL!

billybob476

Bolian, cause I always thought I'd make a pretty good barber.

wraith1701

I think I'd like to play an Orion, at least for a little while.  The dichotomy between how their society appears to outsiders and how things are actually run is kind of interesting to me.  Lots of uncharted territory to explore. 

PepperDude

It'd be fun to be a Ferengi. Who wouldn't want to have as much fun as Quark has??

Meds

Cardassian, I just like to glide round bleak rooms with my hair slicked back and speak in a deep voice, ;)