• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Revenge of the Sith - HD captures

Started by Rico, December 06, 2008, 11:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

I managed to get a hi-def copy of "Revenge of the Sith" and did some screen capturing.  Click the images below to see it in all it's HD glory!

Rico

And some more....

Rico

Oh why not - just a few more,...

Ktrek

Rico,

Do you have an HD drive in your PC? How did you canpture these? I just bought a Blu-Ray drive for my PC for $99.00 on Black Friday but I now have to get a better video card in order to take advantage of it. It plays and burns DVDs just great though.

Nice pics BTW! :metallica:

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Rico

Torrents for the above. But, if you have a Blu-Ray drive, plus a sufficient video card and approved monitor you can use something like Power DVD Ultimate to capture off discs. The only Hi-Def version of things like the Star Wars films are from cable or satellite broadcasts.

Bryancd

AWESOME. I am so getting a Blue-Ray player and buying these...when they eventually are released.

Ktrek

Quote from: Bryancd on December 06, 2008, 03:46:51 PM
AWESOME. I am so getting a Blue-Ray player and buying these...when they eventually are released.

I agree Bryan...these are some of the very few films I will upgrade to Blu-Ray. I hope it will be soon!

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Rico

This just aired yesterday on Spike TV in HD.  Seems like several of the films are turning up on cable in HD these days.