• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Ready Room # 39

Started by Rico, November 26, 2008, 03:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Geekyfanboy

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

billybob476

I'm the roadie eh?

I'll go with that. Does this mean I'm unionized?

If you need me I'll be leaning against something somewhere.

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: billybob476 on November 27, 2008, 05:43:00 AM

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

billybob476

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on November 27, 2008, 07:45:06 AM
Quote from: billybob476 on November 27, 2008, 05:43:00 AM

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

And if I'm not leaning I'll be raiding craft services.

wraith1701

Great podcast guys; the readings were fantastic. 

I'm especially partial to Rick's reading (I'll admit it; I'm biased towards the post he read ;) ).  Outstanding job on the Klingonese; you handled it like a champ!  :klingon

X

I love the work guys! As Hannibal likes to say, I love it when a plan comes together.

Feathers

So, billybob's a roadie and Meds is a band member but my interpretation of Groupie is way off because we're not talking about a band here...Hmmm. Not sure that allowed stacks up!

Good podcast guys, looks like Act II is heading for a climax pretty soon.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

moyer777

Quote from: wraith1701 on November 27, 2008, 08:39:11 AM
Great podcast guys; the readings were fantastic. 

I'm especially partial to Rick's reading (I'll admit it; I'm biased towards the post he read ;) ).  Outstanding job on the Klingonese; you handled it like a champ!  :klingon

Thanks, I loved doing it.... do more!  :)

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Meds

Great podcast everyone. Thank you so much for your kind words regarding my readings, i am as always in amazement of you all and my readings have only got better because of the direction & writings of Jen, the production & writings of Kenny and the excellent posts by Rick, Chris, Eric, Dan, Rico, John, Tim and the welcome return of Desi. This whole RPG is a fantastic team effort and its because of that, I feel, is the reason why i myself have improved in not only my readings but also in my writing. Thank you Jen for saying I'm an actor, I'm hardly in the class of Olivier, Guinness or even dare i say Shatner but i do try and your kind words may even prod my producer Phil into giving me bigger parts (ARE YOU READING AND LISTENING PHIL ;)  ). I'd just like to add that i love the music in the this RPG, Robs opening score is great and i have really, really enjoy the music from Rick that Kenny has so expertly edited into our posts, without this music i feel we would loose a tremendous amount of feeling and tension so well done.