• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

New Upcoming Podcast schedule

Started by Rico, November 24, 2008, 09:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feathers

Quote from: Rico on January 15, 2010, 09:48:47 AM
Yeah, I think so.  The laptop hard drive seems to check out ok with the tests I ran.  It might be just the fan making noise.  Anyway, I'm going to try and get some kind of podcast out I think.

Good for you, if that's what you want to do. If not then don't do it!

Of course a hotel for the weekend probably isn't the most stimulating place to be (I've done it a few times) unless they've got a pool you can live in and movies on tap that you haven't seen.

The reason for the previous question is that what was going to be #265 is just about ready to go so could go up early if needed. (Even with me calling it 265 in the intro).

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

Schedule update - to adjust for pushing things a week further out:

Jan. 24th - "The Fellowship of the Ring"
Jan. 31st - TNG - "The Most Toys"
Feb.  7th - Short lived Sci-Fi TV
Feb. 14th - VOY - "Life Line" - guest host Feathers
Feb. 21st - Star Wars - Fan Films - vidcast

Feathers

Thanks, that answers my question. An extra week to prepare! What will I do with the time? ;)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Bromptonboy

Quote from: Feathers on January 17, 2010, 02:24:35 PM
Thanks, that answers my question. An extra week to prepare! What will I do with the time? ;)
Let's hope that your power co-operates!  ;)
Pete

moyer777

sent in a comment and song for Fellowship of the Ring.  Are you going to have time to podcast?  Hope all is well Rico!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Rico

Quote from: moyer777 on January 23, 2010, 08:06:34 AM
sent in a comment and song for Fellowship of the Ring.  Are you going to have time to podcast?  Hope all is well Rico!

Going to really try to do it later this evening.  Thanks for the comment - and new song!

Rico

Feel free to send comments about "The Most Toys" for this weekend's podcast - the first one to be recorded in the new "remote studio" in Rockford.  I will be recording the usual time early on Sunday.

moyer777

This is my all time favorite episode of TNG.  I will be sending some comments, and possibly a new song.  Can't wait!

Rico

Looking for comments about your favorite short-lived SF and fantasy TV series.  Things that lasted just one season - or less.  I have a few picked out to cover (mainly from recent years - like Defying Gravity).  So send in some audio if you can and mention your favorites.

Bromptonboy

Comment sent to your gmail account.
Pete

Rico

billybob476

Same here, should be coming through shortly.

Rico

moyer777

Ok, comments are off, and the other surprise.  :)

Rico