• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

New Upcoming Podcast schedule

Started by Rico, November 24, 2008, 09:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moyer777

I am working on a fun surprise for the show Rico... Go Indy!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Bryancd

Rico

Quote from: Bryancd on December 11, 2009, 08:24:47 PM
Audio sent!

Got it and a couple others.  Love to have more from you guys to play for this one.  ;)

moyer777

Indianna, Dr. Jones, Indianna, Dr. Jones, Jones Jones!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Bromptonboy

Calling Dr. Howard, Dr. Howard, Dr. Jones!
Pete

Rico

Comments for the Voyager episode, "11:59" are welcome for tomorrow's podcast.  Also, if you want to make a little video and send it in for next week's podcast, that would be great.  The idea is to talk about your favorite movie or TV show of 2009 - or multiple ones if you want.  Kind of, the Best of 2009 in Geeky Entertainment type of show.

Rico

Working up the schedule for Jan. - to early Feb.  If anyone is up for some type of guest cast, I could use one on Feb. 7th.  Pick a movie, or TV show - or even a Trek episode I haven't covered if you want.  Maybe even something on the history of Trek gaming (hint - hint).  Just something new.  Let me know and I'll pencil you in.

sheldor

Hmmm...how about a podcast on the history of Trek based video games?  We played one a very long time ago - don't remember the name but they got Shat and Nimoy involved.

Rico

Quote from: sheldar on December 28, 2009, 05:56:42 AM
Hmmm...how about a podcast on the history of Trek based video games?  We played one a very long time ago - don't remember the name but they got Shat and Nimoy involved.

Yeah, that's what I suggested above for someone to tackle.

Rico

Ok - new schedule update:

Jan.   3rd  - Vartok Guest Cast - music of John Williams
Jan. 10th - ENT - "The Aenar"
Jan. 17th - "The Fellowship of the Ring"
Jan. 24th - TNG - "The Most Toys"
Jan. 31st - Short lived Sci-Fi TV
Feb.  7th - Guest Cast (TBA)
Feb. 14th - Star Wars - Fan Films - vidcast

Feathers

I've worked up what I want to say on the Voyager episode I mentioned to you previously. I'll try and get it all recorded for Feb if you like. I haven't done that well on it so far though :(

Partly because I forgot... 

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

Quote from: Feathers on December 28, 2009, 12:18:14 PM
I've worked up what I want to say on the Voyager episode I mentioned to you previously. I'll try and get it all recorded for Feb if you like. I haven't done that well on it so far though :(

Partly because I forgot... 

Is that a volunteer I hear for the Feb. 7th guest slot?

Feathers

I guess so :)

Voyager: Life Line was the episode I suggested as I recall. As I say, I've done my little bit of research so all I need to do is find the space, time and privacy to record and edit it.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

Quote from: Feathers on December 28, 2009, 12:51:05 PM

Voyager: Life Line was the episode I suggested as I recall. As I say, I've done my little bit of research so all I need to do is find the space, time and privacy to record and edit it.

Sounds great, consider yourself penciled in for early Feb.  Thanks!

Bromptonboy

Quote from: Feathers on December 28, 2009, 12:51:05 PM

Find the privacy?  Knock - Knock - Knock "Daddy, who are you talking to in there?"  Daddy?  Daddy?  Daddy?   :)
Pete