Previous topic - Next topic

Meds

I'll try and get something to you.

Rico

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on July 01, 2009, 03:18:32 PM
I'll try and get something to you.

Thanks.  Still time for Batman comments.  Not much at all so far.  :(

Feathers

Can you use a .m4a file (whatever that is)? That's all I can create immediately.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

Quote from: Feathers on July 04, 2009, 08:26:56 AM
Can you use a .m4a file (whatever that is)? That's all I can create immediately.

Sure.

Meds

Rico

Next weekend for July 12th the idea was to have a guest cast.  Anyone still want to step up and take a shot at this?  If no one one can do it, I'll figure out something to fill the spot with.

Rico

Schedule Update:

July  12th - Trek Animated Series
July  19th - Quantum Leap
July  26th - DS9 - "Little Green Men"
Aug.  2nd - "Back to the Future" Trilogy
Aug.  9th - TOS - "The Changeling"
Aug. 16th - Soundtrack Music

Darrell

Gonna mark the calendar for Aug 9.  I'll have no excuses this time since I have that on DVD.  :)

Rico

"Quantum Leap" this coming weekend gang.  Get those comments going!

Rico

Only one comment in so far on "Quantum Leap."  Thought there would be many more for this podcast.

Meds

I dont actually remember much of Quantum leap hence why i have not sent in a comment Rico. I do remember being disapointed by the final episode but have no idea why so i'm looking forward to hearing you talk all about it.

Meds

Soundtrack music? what kind of soundtrack Rico?

cosmonaut

Sometimes I think it would be nice to have the podcast-thread opened before release the actual podcast, for a bit of discussion and questions. Also might allow to state and discuss ones opinion and allow some coordination. Would therefore create less general audio comments allowing more point-of-view (pro/contra) or special topic approaches and referral to other comments. Might also draw in more comments. IMHO.

And sorry, don't remember much of Quantum Leap either, "never get home" series bug me anyway.

Rico

Quote from: cosmonaut on July 18, 2009, 02:27:02 PM
Sometimes I think it would be nice to have the podcast-thread opened before release the actual podcast, for a bit of discussion and questions. Also might allow to state and discuss ones opinion and allow some coordination. Would therefore create less general audio comments allowing more point-of-view (pro/contra) or special topic approaches and referral to other comments. Might also draw in more comments. IMHO.

And sorry, don't remember much of Quantum Leap either, "never get home" series bug me anyway.

I always try to post the upcoming schedule well in advance of what is coming up.  So, if anyone wants to send in comments or questions or even start a thread about any subject they are welcome to do so.  And obviously if this isn't a series you really followed then you won't have much to say about it.

cosmonaut

Quote from: Rico on July 18, 2009, 03:09:52 PM
Quote from: cosmonaut on July 18, 2009, 02:27:02 PM

I always try to post the upcoming schedule well in advance of what is coming up.  So, if anyone wants to send in comments or questions or even start a thread about any subject they are welcome to do so.  And obviously if this isn't a series you really followed then you won't have much to say about it.

I just thought it would be nice to always have a thread for a bit of ahead discussion, I often only notice after the show that I would have liked to add something.
And I think especially when shows aren't remembered that strongly a bit of "do you remember this and this" - "oh yes, this was..." might be fun.
I'm well aware of the possibilities you mention, thank you, but it's not my privilege to open a thread like: "this is the topic of the coming episode, discuss!" especially as this might not the way you'd consider to be a fun way to make your podcast.
I do have the impression I somewhat insulted you, I'm sorry if this should be the case.

That I don't have to add much to this particular episode was just an afterthought, I actually looked it up on wikipedia to find out if all parts of the series were ever aired in Germany and I might have missed the happy end. There is lots of interesting information, looking forward to your show! :)