• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

New Upcoming Podcast schedule

Started by Rico, November 24, 2008, 09:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Ok - here's the new upcoming schedule.  Always subject to change:

May 17th - Skype call - recorded on May 17th at 12 noon Eastern time (movie chat)
May 24th - Vidcast - Motor City Comic Con 2009
May 31st - Voyager - "Inside Man"
June 7th -  Guest Cast (hopefully)

Rico

Meds has generously volunteered to do a guest cast for June 7th all about the TV series, "The Prisoner."  This is an amazing show and it's fitting we have someone from the UK cover it.  I'm sure he would love to get your thoughts on the series for the podcast too.

Thanks Meds!!!  :)

Meds

Thanks Rico,
And yes anyone wishing to send me a email or audio comment regarding this classic scifi thriller then please do so. Email is on my profile page if you dont already have it.

Dangelus

Nice one Meds! Looking forward to hearing it.

Rico

Shout out for audio comments for the Voyager episode, "Inside Man" which I'm covering this Sunday.  Man - it's been weeks since I did a "normal" TSF show!  Going to be fun!

Rico

Updated schedule - (subject to change)

June  7th  - Meds guest cast on "The Prisoner"
June 14th - Enterprise - "A Night in Sickbay"
June 21st - Fandom special
June 28th - TNG - "Qpid"
July   5th  - Batman
July  12th  - guest cast (open)

Rico

Oh - and other upcoming show topics will cover:  Quantum Leap, the Back to the Future trilogy, Trek fan films, and the most recent Clone Wars TV series.

Bryancd

Hey, what about doing a DUNE show?

Rico

Quote from: Bryancd on June 03, 2009, 07:22:34 AM

Thought you were going to do that sometime Bryan?  It's not on my schedule for the near future, but the July 12th guest spot is still open.  Hint, hint!  ;)

Darrell

Huge fan of Quantum Leap & the Back to the Future.  Can't wait for these!!

Bryancd

Quote from: Rico on June 03, 2009, 07:29:06 AM
Quote from: Bryancd on June 03, 2009, 07:22:34 AM

Thought you were going to do that sometime Bryan?  It's not on my schedule for the near future, but the July 12th guest spot is still open.  Hint, hint!  ;)

Oh lord! I couldn't do a whole show, I just don't have the right recording technology or basic skill set top do it right. I'd do it with you on Skype if that would help.

Meds

Come on Bryan you can do it. I've had a bash and if i can do it i know you certainly can.

Bryancd

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on June 03, 2009, 01:18:12 PM
Come on Bryan you can do it. I've had a bash and if i can do it i know you certainly can.

Cheers Meds, but I am going to have a hard enough time keeping up with the RPG. Ironman training this year sucks up 15 hours per week on top of my job.

Meds

You could do a podcast on ironman while pumping iron and then doing a run. Now that's a challenge ha ha.

billybob476