New Upcoming Podcast schedule

Started by Rico, November 24, 2008, 09:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Ok, here's the schedule for the next several weeks for the podcast:

11/30:  Enterprise - "North Star"
12/7:   Superman - history/TV/movies
12/14:  TNG - "Night Terrors"
12/21:  Merry Skypemas (record on 12/20)
12/28:  Best SF & Fantasy of 2008 (TV, movies) - might be a vidcast
1/4:     Guest Hosted Show - TBD

Meds

Ooo Oooo can i do a review for you regarding my feelings on teh Superman movies, i used to wear my superman costume under my normal clothes. (I was 8 not 35 ahem!!! )

Rico

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on November 24, 2008, 09:27:49 AM
Ooo Oooo can i do a review for you regarding my feelings on teh Superman movies, i used to wear my superman costume under my normal clothes. (I was 8 not 35 ahem!!! )

Love to have it.  Contributions for any show are ALWAYS welcome!  And I want to see a picture of you in your Supes duds!

Meds

Ha ha i don't think my mum has any ha ah, I'll write my childhood feelings and what i think being an adult. Gives me another excuse to watch all the movies (oh bugger forgot nuclear man ;)  )

KingIsaacLinksr

Hmm, I was and am a fan of Superman, but don't know that much.  Enterprise is weak for me, but I'm sure I'll send you a audio-clip for Night-Terrors.  That is, as long as RL doesn't become a problem.

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

alanp

Oh, you're going to be doing "A Nightmare on Trek Street!"  That is one of my faves!

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Rico

Posting this on the main web page now too.

Rico

Just a heads up. The Skype call on Saturday, December 20th will be mid afternoon. I'm thinking 2pm Eastern Time. We will be catching up and discussing the latest SF shows and movies. A little Trek talk and some Christmas fun too. Hope to see a good group for this one.   :leiaxmas :vaderxmas

Meds

Think i will be unable to make it, sorry mate. Thats about 7pm UK time and we're doing our Christmas rounds that weekend. may pop in if i get in in time.

billybob476

My folks are coming in that day so I may or may not be able to be there.

Rico

I know it's a busy time of year but I wanted to get one more Skype call chat in before the end of the year.  Thought it would be fun to talk Christmas a bit too.  If too many folks are busy, I may cancel it.

Geekyfanboy

Bryancd

We are traveling that day back to CT. :(

Jen

I have family coming that day...But they're dropping in on us in the late afternoon. What time are you recording?
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast