• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

New Upcoming Podcast schedule

Started by Rico, November 24, 2008, 09:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedijeff

I had a lot of good memories playing both of Those. I recall my Friend and I would play and one would solve one level and the other the next.

billybob476

Rico

Finally came up with a good idea I think for a theme to today's live 400th podcast.  Starting in about two hours now...

Treks in Sci-Fi 7th Aniv. LIVE CAST

billybob476

Posted on Facebook but might as well post here too. Looking for comments on Star Trek: 25th Anniversary and/or Star Trek: Judgement Rites or any other Star Trek gaming memories you guys have!

From Begin back in 1984 up to Star Trek Online I want to hear what you've got to say!

Gonna concentrate on the two games mentioned above but any Trek gaming memories are certainly welcome.

Send your stuff in to podcast@umbcast.com

ChrisMC

I would welcome any comments for the Doctor Who podcast, if you'd like to have one in we are recording Sunday afternoon, so before then would be great! It's a Q and A with Meds as he is a long term Whovian and I am somewhat new.

Chris@ragtagfugitivepodcast.com
Check out our Classic BSG podcast! http://ragtagfugitivepodcast.com/

moyer777

working on some fun stuff for your podcast this week Rico!   LOVE this episode!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Rico

Quote from: moyer777 on September 14, 2012, 05:01:21 PM
working on some fun stuff for your podcast this week Rico!   LOVE this episode!

Awesome!  I'm going to try to have a few new things too for the real start of the new year of podcasts for me.

Vartok

Rico, is this the request hot-line for upcoming episodes also?  If yes, the please consider the following two Voyager episodes (if not already done).

Virtuoso (Season 6 Ep 13)
Blink of an Eye (Season 6 Ep 12)

if you have already done these in the last 7 years please tell me the podcast number so I can go back and re-listen.

V

PS. if you want to beam me up for a guest podcast in late October thru early November then do so and give me a hail

Rico

Upcoming schedule update:

Sept. 23rd:  Doctor Who - Meds, Chris, etc.
Sept. 30th:  "Hercules" & "Xena"
Oct.    7th:  "Sky Captain & The World of Tomorrow" with Davekill
Oct.  14th:  VOY - "Blink of an Eye"
Oct.  21st:  "Battle of the Planets" with Jedi Jeff
Oct.  28th:  Halloween Special

Bryancd

Al and I are FINALLY going to do our Prometheus cast! We are trying to record in 2 weeks so that can be available in the future line up as well. :)

Rico

Quote from: Bryancd on September 20, 2012, 04:52:18 PM
Al and I are FINALLY going to do our Prometheus cast! We are trying to record in 2 weeks so that can be available in the future line up as well. :)

What - no "Alien: Resurrection???"  I actually kind of like that one.  :)

Bryancd

Quote from: Rico on September 20, 2012, 05:05:18 PM

What - no "Alien: Resurrection???"  I actually kind of like that one.  :)

We will but I want to strike while the iron is hpt and Al and I are renting it on iTunes in HD. :) Resurrection is so far out of universe, doing the prequel makes sense.

jedijeff

Looking forward to when you guys do Prometheus, as should pickup a lot from it.

Looks like some great Podcasts coming up as well, very diverse.

M-5

Looking forward to listening to that podcast.

billybob476

Guess I need to see it now! Fran watched it on a flight without me!