Schedule update:

June 26th:   ENT - "Azati Prime"
July   3rd:  "Sliders" - tv series
July 10th:  VOY - "The Disease"
July 17th:  Skype Chat
July 24th:  DS9 - "If Wishes Were Horses"
July 31st:  Guest Slot - TBD

Bryancd

Hey, I got my Off World Blade Runner blaster! I had to order some CR1220 batteries for it and will get you a replica review together for next weeks show. :)

Rico

Dangelus

Quote from: Rico on June 25, 2011, 04:23:55 PM
Schedule update:

June 26th:   ENT - "Azati Prime"
July   3rd:  "Sliders" - tv series
July 10th:  VOY - "The Disease"
July 17th:  Skype Chat
July 24th:  DS9 - "If Wishes Were Horses"
July 31st:  Guest Slot - TBD

Excellent, Sliders! A great show to cover. And a skype chat on a week I'm on vacation so I should be free for it! :)

moyer777

Oh, I can't wait for Sliders!  I love that show!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Rico

Yeah, I've been wanting to cover "Sliders" for awhile now.  Another show I really enjoyed.

WillEagle

Love Sliders. Have the first 3 seasons on DVD. Found the series on Netflix as well. Don't remember the Voyager episode but maybe they will start the Trek series on Netflix before then and I'll be able to watch it!

Rico

The Voyager episode is a Harry Kim episode where he falls in love with an alien girl and ends up disobeying orders, etc.

Bryancd

Really enjoyed the "Azati Prime" episode and I hear your siren call, my brother! I have the prop and have the few little extras I ordered, so audio comment swill be coming before the weekend! :)

Rico

Awesome!  Love to hear more prop or collectible reviews from my peeps!

ricdude

Sliders is awesome sauce. Loved the ending of the first episode... [spoiler]where he thinks they're in the wrong universe because the gate doesn't squeak, and it turns out his dad finally got around to oiling it,[/spoiler] ...and they head off for more adventures.

Classic.

turtlesrock

can't wait for a skype chat! i FINALY bought a webcam! :D
so what time are we planning it?

Bryancd

Bromptonboy

Cool - Skype Chat!  Want in on that.  :)
Pete

stonut

looking forward to Sliders, alas i will be in Florida on the skype Show and i will be hopefully be listening to the Voyager episode as i cross the Atlantic.