• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

New Upcoming Podcast schedule

Started by Rico, November 24, 2008, 09:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wraith1701

Thanks for covering such a cool episode, Rico.  My mp3 submission has been e-mailed to you. :)

Rico

Quote from: wraith1701 on February 28, 2011, 06:10:55 PM
Thanks for covering such a cool episode, Rico.  My mp3 submission has been e-mailed to you. :)

Got it - thanks!  I'm hoping for a lot of audio from you guys for this TNG episode.  :)

Rico

Need more comments for the TNG finale podcast!

Geekyfanboy

Recording mine now.. will have to to you shortly

Rico

Quote from: Geekyfanboy on March 05, 2011, 12:25:08 PM
Recording mine now.. will have to to you shortly

Great!  Thanks Kenny.

Jobydrone

Sorry I totally meant to record something for this cast, which is queued up right now for listening (as soon as I finish the last half hour of the Howard Stern/Charlie Sheen interview).  I even downloaded a bunch of Star Trek sound effects and theme music for my post but when I tried to figure out Garageband to edit everything together I got stymied and never really got back to it.  I have all the tools though, just need to take the time to figure out how to put it all together
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Bryancd

Just sent in early audio for next weeks TOS episode!

Rico

Got your clip Bryan and Zarabeth's.  Love to have more for the podcast this weekend.  Keep in mind, audio comments on movies, books, TV shows, etc. are always welcome too.

Rico

Schedule update:

March 20th:  TOS - "All our Yesterdays"
March 27th:  The Year that Was - 1999
April   3rd:  Guest cast on "Time Cop" with Quadshot (Al)
April 10th:  ENT - "Vanishing Point"
April 17th:  Cheesy Sci-Fi
April 24th:  VOY - "Collective"
May   1st:  Summer 2011 Movie Preview - vidcast

Rico

Two reminders...get your contest entries in for the upcoming podcast to win the 4 Blu-Ray set package!  (details announced on last week's show).

And, if you have comments for the look at the year, 1999, send them in before Sunday morning.

QuadShot

Hey everyone, getting ready to plan out the Timecop fill in episode for April 3, so could use any comments (audio/email) you want to send my way. You can either send it to Rico or directly to me at talespodcast@cox.net. Thanks!!

Meds

Comments for both coming tomorrow :)

Geekyfanboy

Sent in my contest entry.. going to try and record my 1999 comments either tonight or early tomorrow.

Rico

Quote from: Geekyfanboy on March 25, 2011, 06:05:00 PM
Sent in my contest entry.. going to try and record my 1999 comments either tonight or early tomorrow.

Cool!  Definitely need some comments for things you liked in the year 1999 for Sunday's show.

Rico

Still about a day for your contest entries to win that Blu-Ray package of cool discs - and also get your comments in about genre movies & TV from 1999.  :)