• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

New Upcoming Podcast schedule

Started by Rico, November 24, 2008, 09:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feathers

Quote from: spaltor on February 25, 2011, 09:54:45 AM
Quote from: Jobydrone4of20 on February 25, 2011, 08:29:09 AM
Oh boy, can't wait for All Good Things.  That was IMO the best series finale of any show any time, and definitely in my top three favorite Star Trek episodes of all time as well.

This is pretty much how I feel.  I adore that episode...  I just started writing comments here, and then realized I should probably just record them and send them to Rico.  I don't think I've sent audio comments to Rico before....  ;)

I thought you'd sent audio comments everyone. Rem the waffles have your voice...

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

spaltor

I thought you'd sent audio comments everyone. Rem the waffles have your voice...

Yeah, I'm around, but never on TSF.  Except maybe guest casts?  I know Meds solicited me for Rocky Horror comments.  I don't think I've sent audio comments to Rico, specifically, before....  ;)

Feathers

billybob476

Not sure if we should have meds wandering around the internet soliciting women :)

Meds

Meds's audio pimping would like to announce Sue is indeed on this Sundays Treks in Sci Fi podcast about The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Feathers

Quote from: billybob476 on February 25, 2011, 01:30:37 PM
Not sure if we should have meds wandering around the internet soliciting women :)

It's a disturbing thought. Does Mrs Meds know? ;)

Meds

Bromptonboy

Pete

spaltor

Quote from: Bromptonboy on February 25, 2011, 05:44:26 PM
Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on February 25, 2011, 03:18:55 PM
She's in charge ;)
"She who must be obeyed" - Rumpole

Wait, what just happened here?  I'm in charge?  That'll work.  ;)

Rico

Let's reel this back in and get on topic.  Comments already welcome for the TNG "All Good Things..." podcast coming this weekend.

moyer777

working on something special for this awesome episode.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

billybob476

Defintiely gonna try and give this one a watch, when can we expect it in the fun stuff area?

Rico

Quote from: billybob476 on February 28, 2011, 10:02:50 AM
Defintiely gonna try and give this one a watch, when can we expect it in the fun stuff area?

I won't be able to get it up here until the weekend, hopefully Saturday when I'm back home.  I don't have it with me right now.  But I'm sure there are other places online you might be able to find it.  ;)

billybob476

Yeah no worries. I just like the convenience :)

WillEagle

I will certainly be sending a comment for All Good Things! I thought that finale was awesome. I really enjoyed...never mind i'll put on my audio comment.